• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heel

"I've managed to place myself in a position of prominence. It doesn't mean I'm better than the other guys, although in fact I am. It doesn't mean more people actually listen to what I have to say, but in fact they do. I am really good at getting myself paid."

lol "The Nature Boy" Michael Pachter oozes budo in that NeoGAF documentary. So good. UFC should consider hiring him as a consultant to teach these bums how to work a mic.

FACE

Banned
"I've managed to place myself in a position of prominence. It doesn't mean I'm better than the other guys, although in fact I am. It doesn't mean more people actually listen to what I have to say, but in fact they do. I am really good at getting myself paid."

lol "The Nature Boy" Michael Pachter oozes budo in that NeoGAF documentary. So good. UFC should consider hiring him as a consultant to teach these bums how to work a mic.

i1YuxoqGoGkOh.gif

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Nerd chatless saturday has me antsy...Im really bored and i cant say i have anything better to do (waiting on heelex's new joint to drop). Im in there.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Soa Palelei has a new opponent. Some can-crushing supremo from Ukraine called Nikita Krylov:

1369903235Krylov.jpg

Now that's a MMA fighter NeoGAF can get behind.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Soa Palelei has a new opponent. Some can-crushing supremo from Ukraine called Nikita Krylov:

1369903235Krylov.jpg

Now that's a MMA fighter NeoGAF can get behind.

It took me way too long to notice the gloves.

muddream

Banned
I'm extremely confident that I would destroy any man who's excited about a Kanye album in a streetfight. Same goes for the entire cast of "Miami Connection", even the black guy had the aura of a Machida fan. Thanks for the recommendation, classic so bad it's good movie.

God dammit fuck my life. I've looked forward to their rematch ever since Lil Nog signed with the UFC :(

nogdropsshogun_medium.gif

Fuck these shitty replacement opponents and shit, give Lyoto the Anderson Silva money. I don't want to see Shogun vs. Igor Pokrajac or Ryan Bader or some bullshit like that.

Tatame writer says UFC isn't sure if they're going to keep Shogun on the card or not.

The prairie provinces in Canada sure do get the short end of the stick for UFC shows. They get promised the moon, buy overpriced tickets and then get bait-and-switched.

And I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts that Suga Rashad vs Decision Dan is a snoozefest.

muddream

Banned
agreed. more interesting than the vast majority of bullshit calling itself hip hop these days.

Quality street music is seeing a revival these days with Chief Keef, Waka, French Montana, Meek Mill, Vado, Gunplay..if you can't recognize that we're at the beginning of a new golden era you've probably never had to shoot somebody.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Glover is finally going to wreck shoogoon.

Edit: Apparently Glover is out for six month with hand and elbow injuries.
Glover just ducked Shogun.

If I'm a fighter, I never want to be on a Rashad Evans card. That man is a curse.

Meek Mill's Dreams and Nightmares album was paint by numbers bullshit.

And yeah, the Suga Rashad curse is a real thing. UFC 156 was some kind of anomaly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom