• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

muddream

Banned

The future of sports entertainment.

do you have a problem with the drm on steam games, yes or not?

You don't take a PC game with you to play at a buddy's place. Well, you're at an age where that type of behavior would be undignified regardless of the platform, but that's not the point.

Would it have been that difficult for Microsoft to implement a system that lets you play physical copies for 24 or 48 hours on a friends' system?

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
gidK7fK.gif

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Can someone explain to me why i gotta wake up when SHE has the goddamn job interview?
Its fucking 5 30. I cant be doing these hours at my weight!

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Do wrestling fans care about this shit or is there more crossover between fanbases than I like to imagine?

smarks (dorks on message boards) don't really, but super-marks LOVE this shit. MMA and wrassles is the same to them, just a different ruleset. They're horrifying people 90% of the time.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
This flabby Indian dude was canned curry. The only thing more unstoppable than this Jason dude is his personality. I'm going to dub him the "New Delhi Bad Ass."

industrian

Stop me if you've heard this before, but why does every Asian MMA org have gigantic cages?

These two women could play tennis in this cage.

industrian

No-employable skills grappling. Most female fights I've seen end with early KOs. This is just dragging on.

That and there was just a sizable earthquake here. Unlike my girlfriend I've not had the 25+ years experience in mentally preparing myself for this shit: as in I'm shitting myself in the first few seconds of it wondering how severe it's going to be and wondering if I'll need to bail the fuck out ASAP.

6.2. Holy shit. There was a 6.3 on Sunday as well. :(

No-employable skills grappling. Most female fights I've seen end with early KOs. This is just dragging on.

That and there was just a sizable earthquake here. Unlike my girlfriend I've not had the 25+ years experience in mentally preparing myself for this shit: as in I'm shitting myself in the first few seconds of it wondering how severe it's going to be and wondering if I'll need to bail the fuck out ASAP.

6.2. Holy shit. There was a 6.3 on Sunday as well. :(

make a wall of tiny Taiwan people to protect you.

also, you're originally from Scotland, correct?

industrian

make a wall of tiny Taiwan people to protect you.

I live on the rooftop shack of an old building that shakes whenever a truck goes on the nearby road. If a big enough one hits then I'm pretty much fucked unless I want to jump off my balcony and bounce from AC-to-AC to the ground floor.

also, you're originally from Scotland, correct?

Yup. The only time the earth shakes over there is when I eat a hot-enough curry.

industrian

man, Suidakra... last thing i heard from them was the Moonlight Shadow cover.

It's the hidden track of Command to Charge.

I've been a fan since 2003. But they really fucking won me over when I ordered Command to Charge from their website and their bass player sent it to me personally (he seemed to be doing all the merch himself): fully signed by the band with a t-shirt and foil sticker. When I ordered the follow-up Caledonia, it was the same deal: signed with t-shirt and foil sticker.

Unfortunately they then seemed to sign over their online store to some company that had a barely-functioning website. I've not bought anything since, but I really need to catch up. Really fucking good band.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom