• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I have no idea who's fatter. The fighters or the ring girls.

And that height advantage is ridiculous. PRIDE is alive and well in India.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
MMA-GAF's tournament placing has been announced, best of luck to friends Heel, Can, and Lambda:

gw2DTEk.png

"We can kick their ass. Who are the Nice Guys?"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nvxRbBbB3k

Perspicacity, McNei1y, and FallingEdge.

dream

So Brian Bowles is not only mentally weak and a quitter, but he's a cheater as well. I hope he gets blackballed from this sport for life.

Now wait a minute.... Didn't I make an avatar bet with Face or Poly regarding JDS vs Hunt?

terms of the av bet:

if Hunt wins by KO or sub, you wear an avatar of my choosing for 2 months.

if JDS wins by anything, even a thumb to the eye, you choose mine for 2 months.

do we have a deal?

0023_k6at.gif

Done.

ahahaha

Well LP.... I'll be right back.

junior-dos-santos-aft4ros4.png

I'll make it easy for you... shave the days that have passed since the fight, from the 2 months.

Or bitch out, go ahead. If you wanna be a bitch I can't do much about it.

hey man, it was your job to enforce the bet, not my fault you were riding the clouds with Puff, the Magic Dragon and sleeping on the job. learn to keep track of the shit you get yourself into.

i'll use it cause last thing i wanna see is a boy crying cause no one wanna play with him. next time pay attention, playboy.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Already dissent in MMA-GAF

will this ruin the tournament? or is the brotherhood tighter than ever and this is something "those play fighters wouldn't understand"?

Wasn't this brought up weeks ago when Dana himself told the press the whole story in a scrum? We all know that Dana carries grudges that only go away if you can make him a lot of money. So until Junior Couture starts drawing some legit numbers, Randy is on the outs for good.

Yeah before the event Dana even said he'd have people checking to make sure Couture isn't even allowed in the arena.

"I'd like to fight Jon Jones more than I'd like to fight Anderson Silva," said Henderson. "Just because I have less respect for him as a person than Anderson. He's not genuine. I think how he portrays himself is not how he really is. I think the fans have picked up on how he really is, as well."

Now land the H bomb!

Welp Brian "Marky Mark" Bowles is all but a goner. Two straight losses, one of which being a KO from Roop and now word that he failed the drug test after 161 for an elevated testosterone level.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Welp Brian "Marky Mark" Bowles is all but a goner. Two straight losses, one of which being a KO from Roop and now word that he failed the drug test after 161 for an elevated testosterone level.

Getting KO'd by roop has GOT to be worse than having a terminal illness.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
As someone who's got both, Gunslinger for short bursts of awesome. Blood Dragon for something a bit longer, although it gets pretty repetitive.

My gaming PC shit itself :(

Or both, they are only like 15-20 bucks each.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom