• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT4| BangBros

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of Brazilian fighters, UFC please sign Kyra Gracie to the women's division.

ig6yMvPihfUjv.jpg

i'm pretty sure a dude just went to coma at M-1. been lying down for 3 minutes, they just cut to commercial out of nowhere.

edit: yep, still lying outside the ring, they had to clear it for the next fight. dude going on a scretcher.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
The Ultimate should consider hosting events outside in the middle of fucking nowhere. It looks nice.

And I'm pretty sure that guy took 20 mins making his entrance.

industrian

I just got home from getting a late dinner. This is my first fight of the evening.

And getting violently KO'd in a rural area like this must be quite a prospect. I doubt there's any major hospitals for quite some distance.

I just got home from getting a late dinner. This is my first fight of the evening.

And getting violently KO'd in a rural area like this must be quite a prospect. I doubt there's any major hospitals for quite some distance.

dude ate a diving superman punch and slipped into eternal slumber. they went to commercial, came back, dude was still motionless in the ring, went to another commercial, came back to show the guy beingt taken on a scretcher.

industrian

From Vladivostok to the moon and back again.

And Russian TV commercials are interesting.

Terminator 2 dubbed in Russian? Sign me up.

industrian

Seeing that dude limp out of there... c'mon son, at least give the dude some crutches or some shit.

industrian

I've just realised they're fighting in Ingushetia.

That takes balls, son. In simple terms, it's basically a Russian Iraq.

industrian

If anything, this fight now serves as a reminder that Russia is the largest gas supplier in the world.

industrian

Doctor stoppage? With 2 mins left in the round? This looks really fugazi.

Then again, Monson looks like Fedor when he got Bigfoot'd.

industrian

Is Fedor auditioning for the role of a Bond villain lackey?

And I believe that the guy with the moustache and Hitler hair is the President of Ingushetia.

industrian

Someone please explain this:

KYAVzvH.jpg

JIQxRn0.jpg

Please tell me that this is a cultural tradition of sorts and they're not just taking the piss outta Monson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom