• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Friends, can we all agree on no Glory spoilers until after spike airs it?

Yes please.
I find the notion of spoilers for sporting events in 2013 to be a an outdated relic of a bygone era. Friends we live in a era where we can watch people from around the entire world being bludgeoned in hd, live on our phones. Furthermore the event will be available live on ppv on Glory's website and *ahem* other sources.

Buuuut friend chits is a gentleman I can't say no to, so how about a compromise? Someone (heck maybe even me) make a Glory NYE thread in Off Topic so discussion can be contained over there and then when you watch it on Spike you can talk about here.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
That was a brilliant makeup job in hiding the stitches and scars then. But I'm sure that people can just stroll out of a hospital a day after complex surgery and do some intense exercise and activities nowadays. I'm sure it's perfectly normal. Perfectly. And doctors are totally cool with it.

While you can do some colon work via microsurgery, the "one day after" is either total bullshit or mind-bogglingly stupid. If we give him the benefit of the doubt and we say that Chael had this surgery on the down low and told no one that he was either a professional fighter on the doctor's side or had any surgery on the UFC side, even if he were both clever and dumb enough to pull that off, you'd think that his wife, family, or friends would have balked at the "drive me to the Ass Man and wait outside for a few hours and then take me home and tell no one" request.

Heel

Are you guys questioning respected journalist Michael Landsberg? Impressed that Chael is being so modest by pretending it was fabricated, just to put over his friend Rashad. Almost as impressed as I am for Chael putting a heated rivalry aside and allowing his sworn enemy, Anderson Silva, to coach under him as an assistant.

Get well soon, Chael.

TheChits

I find the notion of spoilers for sporting events in 2013 to be a an outdated relic of a bygone era. Friends we live in a era where we can watch people from around the entire world being bludgeoned in hd, live on our phones. Furthermore the event will be available live on ppv on Glory's website and *ahem* other sources.

Buuuut friend chits is a gentleman I can't say no to, so how about a compromise? Someone (heck maybe even me) make a Glory NYE thread in Off Topic so discussion can be contained over there and then when you watch it on Spike you can talk about here.

Thank you friend, and I apologize for the inconvenience. I'd like to watch it live, but I may be out and about that night.

I just bought "Revengeance" so that I could make fun of you nerds with more precision.
You have made a wise decision. One of the best games of the year, easy.

dream

My kd of the year is either Device 6, Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas, The Stanley Parable, or State of Decay.

VGXuwKd.png

connor's a funny dude.

Weird night today...first the guy that complains that his girl plays Fallout all day long and this gay thread..oh man...what the fuck man..

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Man, that MMAFighting redesign is hideous. A near-empty logo area that takes up the entire fold and a font that's reminiscent of Geocities pages that overused OCR-A fonts.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Going to glory 13 tomorrow night. Since I haven't been to any combat sport event before, I blew a shit ton of money on good seats. War Ghita.

Top Bottom