• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
That girl was already at the Macau fight.

UFCMacao_Weighins_01.jpg

anyways look at dis
1380041_10202457878675537_124855495_n.jpg

Finished building it today, $18,000 machine.

i7-4960X, 64GB DDR3 2400Mhz RAM, 4 x GTX780 Ti's, 4 x 512GB Samsung 840 EVOs in RAID, 4 x 3TB HDD, etc etc...

My home PC is more than capable(i7-3930k, 2 x MSI Lighting GTX680s) but hopefully there will be a mod in the future to make 4K doable.

MjFrancis

$18000?!

Has the US been recently crippled by Weimar-esque inflation recently, or is that a typo. There's no way those listed parts should cost even half that.
Weimar-esque inflation could be fun for a minute, except since everything is digital now I wouldn't get to experience the joys of paying for a loaf of bread with a wheelbarrow full of money.

I approve of alr1ght's $1,800 PC and the Macau ring girl. She's better than the 2013 Brittany Palmer model.

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
$18000?!

Has the US been recently crippled by Weimar-esque inflation recently, or is that a typo. There's no way those listed parts should cost even half that.

He's adding labor. He works at a retailer. I am guessing Origin.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Hey how is the ps4 console noise? One thing that impresses me about the bone is how whisper quiet it is. Huge improvement over the 360, ps3, or my PC.

Heel

I'm in there, at least for the prelim card. Our fallen brothers polyh3dron and the serpentine FunSlower seem ready to go on Tweeter.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Hold up, Glory is tonight? I thought it was next week...

I'll stay up for at least 2 hours after the event starts.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I'm in there, at least for the prelim card. Our fallen brothers polyh3dron and the serpentine FunSlower seem ready to go on Tweeter.

If I'm still awake, I would like to confront FunSlower and convert him to Team McKayla.

I had a dream i was in a black leather gi rolling with jon stewart. What day is it?

* edit* its not just the massive head trauma speaking... who the fuck are half the people in nerd chat these days?

I was browsing the UG and someone just used the term 'Weid Pride'. So good. amirite crumb? Also someone with the name 'erect richard' wants to be friends with me on psn.

That Jacoby v. Uehara decision was bull shit.

Fuck Yakuza paid the judges man, that is some garbage.

Overall all the fights were good though.

Also, hello MMA GAF.

Heel

Any of you brehs catching GLORY on west coast delay? Gonna hop in Nerd Chat and watch.

Edit: Yoooo AaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA that Ghita KO. Floyd must've laughed his ass off at that tournament final. Fuck defense, we throwin' thangs.

muddream

Banned
That KO was definitely Struvian and when did Holzken become this good? Cot damn...

I wish they stopped putting Dustin Jacoby on main cards, he's a can in every sport and not an entertaining one.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
So, Shane del Rosario had coke, opiates and THC in his system. But they didn't consider it a factor in his death.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2013/12/21/5232810/shane-del-rosario-died-of-natural-causes

But that looks like a pro wrestler's death if I've ever seen one. Sans the steroids of course.

In other news, I had some chilli ice cream today and it shut down my brain. Couldn't cope with the awesome fact that I was eating spicy ice cream.

muddream

Banned
Has anyone posted that Nick Diaz is scheduled to appear on the Joe Rogan Experience? Best MMA news since GSP retiring, even inspired me to ditch McKayla to raise awareness.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
At $10, I think they got me. Seems like a good deal if it really does give you access to a big library of fights
http://stage.ufc.tv/page/fightpass

It would have to be the entire library of past events to get me to bite. The only live events are the cards that aren't even up to the high mark of quality set by Fox Sports 2. I mean, maybe for 10 bucks a month I'll decide I just can't miss action like Will Chope vs Max Holloway and Luiz Dutra vs Kiichi Kunimoto. But I don't really see it happening with a limited back library.

muddream

Banned
Thats totally not going to suck.

For the record, right now, I think someone needed to come out and say it: I think smoking pot is good for mixed martial artists. It's a new day and age, this is, uh, the year ... Fuck year is it? I don't know, because I've been training and smoking pot like I should, instead of paying attention to other bullshit, which I don't do.

Top Bottom