• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Chamber

love on your sleeve
"The system is not in place. There are no guidelines. The way they test now, it's not good. It's not good the way they test. If you get caught on steroids right now, it's because you're very disorganized. It's so easy to beat the test. It's ridiculous. It's not a real test." - Georges St-Pierre

How would he know that, brehs?

Same way we know that, playboy. It's blatantly obvious.

Heel

Same way we know that, playboy. It's blatantly obvious.

Open your eyes, friend. Let's not pretend that GSP just wants to slum it on Ariel Helwani's show just to shoot the breeze. This is calculated, House of Fight Cards style politrickin'.

Perhaps GSP is being blackmailed by Keith Kizer and has a postitive PED test hanging over his head. Is this all a plot to exact revenge on the Ultimate?

From Heel's link

"I have personal issues. And also the drug testing has something to do with it," St- Pierre said. "This is the truth. I said it first. And I cannot use the kind of language I would like to use, in the way that I told them, because I did not use the right language, very nice language when I said that to them. I made references to very bad things and I cannot tell you the way that I said it because I never want to accuse one individual.

"They were not surprised. I don't believed they were surprised. I told them and they were like, ‘oh, you think so?' I was like, yeah, I know for a fact.

Sounds to me like he was bitching to them about someone, expecting them to launch an investigation on his word alone and now he's pissed because they shrugged off his baseless accusations.

ud5Vx3t.jpg

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
those are some big names. fight pass would be lucky to feature one or two malt-o-meal rejects. count chocula headlining against marshmallow matey

Do we even have a final roster to this game yet? Any news about modes? Has Pride mode still not been confirmed? I am expecting a very bare bones title here with a limited 12 fighters in each division to fill out the roster and only 2 legends. Chuck and Huges. No Pride or Legend versions of fighters

Do we even have a final roster to this game yet? Any news about modes? Has Pride mode still not been confirmed? I am expecting a very bare bones title here with a limited 12 fighters in each division to fill out the roster and only 2 legends. Chuck and Huges. No Pride or Legend versions of fighters

With the size of the actual UFC roster and the small purses most of them get, there should be no excuse for the game roster to be that small. It shouldn't cost them much to get those dudes to sign on. Use em as early cannon fodder for the Career Mode.

If there was a PRIDE mode it would've been hyped to the heavens already. I'll go out on a limb and say no, there won't be one. It'll be barebones as hell and your favorite fighters will be paid DLC. Also in case you didn't already know, the game runs at 30FPS because the devs don't think their consumers care.

Pride will not be in. As poly said, I'd expect the game to be pretty barebones in terms of features outside of a basic career mode. Online might fare a bit better with the modes, though.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Yeah it's short but the game is fucking good. If the purpose is to get you excited for Phantom Pain, mission accomplished.

Heel

First episode of True Detective was truly fantastic, friends. Started last night. The scene where
Rust opens up for the first time in the car, and Woody now wants him to shut up.

"One last midnight, brothers and sisters."
"Aluminum, ash. I can smell the psychosphere."

is7BHUPgdgkLl.gif

The first Shogun vs Henderson is about to air on FS1.

Its unfortunate Brittany is not as cute and innocent looking as she used to be but she's still amazing.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
The collagen lips thing is something I'll never understand. Fuck, she looks like she got punched in the mouth.

I dunno about amazing, but I'm not gonna go crazy and say she's frightening or anything like I wouldn't still apply some ground and pound on her if given the chance.

She looks like Wanderlei in drag. Try to imagine her bald for a sec.

Top Bottom