• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Chamber

love on your sleeve
fuck brehs, i just started playing hearthstone tonight.

get on that shit like joshu and let's do this.

free 2 play!

I'll only play it on PS4.

The description of Ground Zeroes as a demo is pretty damn apt in my opinion. Hopefully TPP is out by next March.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I don't understand why it's much easier to take home skeezes from other clubs than the one I work at. The shit makes no fucking sense but whatever, I ain't complaining.

Holy shit that boss fight in Lost Bastille (Dark Souls 2) was fucking hardcore. I solo'd those fuckers! I feel like I haven't been tested like that in kideo games since like, Ninja Gaiden Black.

So Bendo vs Khabibiblahbio or whatever the f*ck headlines some random ass fight night that all of a sudden exists.

So a fight that should be on that UFC 173 card the week prior (since it's weak as f*ck as is) is instead a headliner for a card 1000 people will watch.

Guru-Guru

Banned
So Bendo vs Khabibiblahbio or whatever the f*ck headlines some random ass fight night that all of a sudden exists.

So a fight that should be on that UFC 173 card the week prior (since it's weak as f*ck as is) is instead a headliner for a card 1000 people will watch.
Yeah, it is BS. Even if I wanted to buy Fight Pass, it isn't available in my country anyway.

The thing about the watering down of UFC cards is that it makes me realize how awesome Glory is. All the cards are stacked, and most of the guys are going for the finish instead of playing it safe. Praise Glory.

Brittany?

dana-white-holy-shit-o.gif

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I don't understand why it's much easier to take home skeezes from other clubs than the one I work at. The shit makes no fucking sense but whatever, I ain't complaining.

Holy shit that boss fight in Lost Bastille (Dark Souls 2) was fucking hardcore. I solo'd those fuckers! I feel like I haven't been tested like that in kideo games since like, Ninja Gaiden Black.

I didnt find them too hard. The next boss in that area is a sumabitch. I look forward to the next seedy bone story about the underbelly of the adult entertainment industry

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
They finally got around to playing UFC 171 on TV here.

Lombard tore Shields apart. From the standup to the takedowns. Shields either needs to go back to Middleweight or pray to god that Dana is feeling generous, because he's everything that Okami and Fitch was without any of the "redeeming" factors.

That and watching Shields getting worked just reminded me of how amazingly lost-at-sea wrestlers can appear when their only real skillset is completely nullified. The archetypal example being Ryan Martinez vs. Mark Ellis.

MjFrancis

I seriously did not recognize the person in that pic alr1ght. The only way I connected the dots was that this is the MMA thread and so that probably means you posted another step in Brittany Palmer's transformation. To commemorate her continuing evolution, I'll once again post a WEC-era picture for comparison.
tumblr_lil1bzO39i1qb2hono1_400.jpg

Thats what low self esteem does to ya. Theres no way back from this.

I bet alotta fellas told her shes good looking before but it wasnt enough for her! NOT ENOUGH!!!!!

1907577_728551753851430_220173284_a.jpg

Thats what low self esteem does to ya. Theres no way back from this.

I bet alotta fellas told her shes good looking before but it wasnt enough for her! NOT ENOUGH!!!!!

1907577_728551753851430_220173284_a.jpg
The way it works in my mind, Arianny felt threatened by her and so she befriended her and started dropping little hints that chipped away at Brittany's self esteem. She knew that Brittany's surgeries would be a total downgrade.

Arianny has jealous eyes, dudes.

I seriously did not recognize the person in that pic alr1ght. The only way I connected the dots was that this is the MMA thread and so that probably means you posted another step in Brittany Palmer's transformation. To commemorate her continuing evolution, I'll once again post a WEC-era picture for comparison.
tumblr_lil1bzO39i1qb2hono1_400.jpg

doesn't look that different. lips are plumper but the soulless stare and stiff boobjob been there since day 1.

It didn't look like Brittney tried to battle age as much as she just flat out changed her jaw line. She originally had a Tiffany Amber thiessen shaped face and than tried getting surgery for a more defined shape face like Gisele or a VS model.

Lesson. Don't change your fucking face shape unless your are scary ugly. Like a 1/10

Father time lol!

I think shes in a very dark place emotionally right now.

I dont think she can stand looking in the mirror like that for much longer.
Somethings gonna happen!!!

Wait, Woodley said that he considers the win clean because he was taking him down? You're not trying to blow someone's knee when you double them.

Wow - Cub Swanson vs Jeremy Stephens. That'll be a slobberknocker. Ben Hendeson vs the Screamin Eagle (Rustam Khabilov) could be interesting too.

@FrontRowBrian: Hearing that renowned striking coach Duane Bang Ludwig was forced out at Team Alpha Male.

Heel

He was on Ariel's show saying he was working on a verbal one year agreement and didn't plan on being at Alpha Male forever. He's probably starting his own gym now.

Chael passively putting Rogan on blast on UFC Tonight about criticizing Hector Lombard. Normally I disagree with the state run media on principle but I'm on their side here. Rogan was being really shitty putting down Lombard. I thought 'ector looked pretty impressive. Its no small feat ragdolling Jake Shields.

EDIT: Duane Ludwig news confirmed by Ariel Helwani on UFC Tonight

EDIT 2: UFC no longer interested in Holly Holm. Dana hates her manager. :/

EDIT 3: Ha they blurred out the Praetorian logo when showing an old clip of Shogun vs Griffin

Heel

Her manager probably had the audacity to ask for more than $10k/$10k. She'd be a good addition to the division, but can't pretend like she's a genuinely interesting match-up for Rousey. Armbar in 1.

Her manager probably had the audacity to ask for more than $10k/$10k. She'd be a good addition to the division, but can't pretend like she's a genuinely interesting match-up for Rousey. Armbar in 1.
They have to pay more. They can't expect these women to change tires at. Sam's Club like their male counterparts or basement filmed Ultimate Surrender matches like their wrestling sisters.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Yeah, Dana disliking someone's manager is basically code for "We're a bunch of cheap asses."

Bigger than soccer™

Chamber

love on your sleeve
UFC 169, which took place on Feb. 1, is currently estimated at doing 230,000 buys based on various sources. The show, held in Newark, N.J., on the eve of the Super Bowl, featured two lighter weight title matches held by two of the best fighters in the sport, Renan Barao and Jose Aldo.

UFC 170, headlined by Ronda Rousey vs. Sara McMann, is estimated at doing 340,000 buys. That's down from Rousey's first main event, one year earlier, with Liz Carmouche.

Bigger.
Than.
Soccer.

Chael passively putting Rogan on blast on UFC Tonight about criticizing Hector Lombard. Normally I disagree with the state run media on principle but I'm on their side here. Rogan was being really shitty putting down Lombard. I thought 'ector looked pretty impressive. Its no small feat ragdolling Jake Shields.
Seriously this.

Lombard impressed the hell out of me with that performance. You can't just go guns blazing in the first round with Shields because that's how you lose. You need to weather the storm, pick your shots and stop the takedowns. Thing is, Hector went above and beyond that and pulled off some slick judo shit that Karo and Ronda have nothing on and still landed some great power shots. I've never seen anyone dominate Shields like that, ever. And lots of guys have tried.

The only way even a power puncher like Lombard has a chance at KOing Shields is if they fight him like a week after one of his immediate family members passes away.

Top Bottom