• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I legit want to clobber my father over the head with the laptop i got him. Worst idea ive had my whole life and ive had some bad ideas.

Heel

KSW in full swing.

Moving platforms.

Miss universe contestants fighting, throwing raw haymakers.

Pawel Slowinski getting knocked out, fight restarted, knocked out again.

Thank you Poland.

bbyybb

CGI bullshit is the death knell of cinema
I legit want to clobber my father over the head with the laptop i got him. Worst idea ive had my whole life and ive had some bad ideas.

Should have given him a ipad, that is what I did for my mother. They are pretty simple to use and they cant be filled with spyware/malware as easily.

Razdek

Banned
Thiago 'Bionic Pit bull' Alves WW Champ in 2014... Come at me brahs

The only thing that Brazilian is going to get is another injury in his first fight back that sidelines him for another few years and soon he'll be selling fruits by the favela for his retirement.

Will Chope vs Diego Brandao fight cancelled and Chope released from the UFC. I'm assuming this has something to do with the fact that Chope was released from the Air Force in 2011 for assaulting his wife on multiple occasions (as per mmamania in an article that was just posted yesterday - the point of the article was admonishing UFC for not vetting their fighters better).

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Will Chope's back to crushing cans on the Asian circuit then.

You'd think they'd wait until after the fight though.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
a coward before and now. 6'4" and 145.
20140322024213_cid_937710C0505A4E4A9277AEF15B16C770.JPG

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
The fact that Will Chope is basically me with 100lbs missing is some bizarre fucking shit. The lowest I've been is around 185 and I looked like Skeletor.

The fact that Will Chope is basically me with 100lbs missing is some bizarre fucking shit. The lowest I've been is around 185 and I looked like Skeletor.

I got to 190 once and people told me I looked too thin. I haven't been 145 since middle school. It seems physically impossible to get down that low.

dream

I feel like Dysun and I are the only people on gaf who can enjoy something while simultaneously acknowledging that it is a very poor value proposition.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I paid all of a dollar to rent GZ and I still felt it was way short.

Skip these terrible favela fights, and watch these not-so-skilled basketball players battle it out.

I don't know man.. I think that's a case of getting the sense knocked back into him. Dude got hit with that right hand and was stumbling around doing the I'm a little tea pot dance before that left woke him back up.

There's no way for the ref to know that a punch will bring him back to his senses, so I can't hate the call.

Top Bottom