• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
You DUCKing me bro.
cj7Egg3.png

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Some fucking idiot smoking in the movie theater caused the fire alarm to go off halfway through Amazing Spider-Man 2. Sat through all the melodrama without getting to see any action.
iJqzuryJovc9y.png
It's not a good enough movie to get aggravated over, unless you were on a date.

Though I liked it more than ASM1

Got a bag of Coffee Crisp shipped from Canada. This stuff is awesome.
Ehh it's ok. Best Cadbury chocolate bars that you don't usually see in the US are Crunchie and Aero. Although I'm seeing the Crunchie in LA more and more which is nice.

But yeah as far as awesome candy that you can get from a local 7-Eleven goes, Canada kicks the US's ass big time.

bone_and_sinew

Lillard just put mixed martials on notice. Howard stuck lookin' like a duckizza after that dagger.
I still can't believe that shot. This weekend we'll have FIVE game sevens. I'm passing on Glory and Money May tomorrow night. Steph Curry vs Chris Paul in a game seven friend.

I still can't believe that shot. This weekend we'll have FIVE game sevens. I'm passing on Glory and Money May tomorrow night. Steph Curry vs Chris Paul in a game seven friend.

You're passing on Mayweather for a game of Basketball?

What are you gonna tell your grandchildren? Well yeah...Im sorry...I didnt see Mayweather because...BECAUSE OF WHAT!? BASKETBALL!?

Got Warren/Silva spoiled on me and I'm watching it now .. halfway through round 3. Unless Warren does a complete 180 very soon I dont see how the decision makes sense. Silva has completely owned Warren so far.

Got Warren/Silva spoiled on me and I'm watching it now .. halfway through round 3. Unless Warren does a complete 180 very soon I dont see how the decision makes sense. Silva has completely owned Warren so far.

If you're keeping score at home, the so called "Baddest Man on the Planet" now has 7 decisions in 11 career victories. His opponents must be shitting themselves.

bone_and_sinew

You're passing on Mayweather for a game of Basketball?

What are you gonna tell your grandchildren? Well yeah...Im sorry...I didnt see Mayweather because...BECAUSE OF WHAT!? BASKETBALL!?
My grandkids won't give a damn about a 12 round snorefest with some dude no one has ever heard of and a small pillow-fisted fighter that avoids fights both in and out the ring. They will care whether or not the Clippers won a playoff series after their owner got banned for life from the league for being a racist.

Not to mention that the Clippers and Warriors are loaded with superstars the general public knows, play very exciting basketball, were preseason dark horses, and BOTH of their seasons are on the line tonight.

The choice is easy friend.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
tho my preference for candy bars is wunderbars or as they call it in the UK Starbar

I've never heard of Starbars. I think they're Irish or English.

Ehh it's ok. Best Cadbury chocolate bars that you don't usually see in the US are Crunchie and Aero. Although I'm seeing the Crunchie in LA more and more which is nice.

But yeah as far as awesome candy that you can get from a local 7-Eleven goes, Canada kicks the US's ass big time.

Aeros and Wispas are god-tier. Creme Eggs and Boosts too.

Heel

Entertainment reigns supreme, breh. Another recent example:

If the fight lasts until the last bell the judges at ringside provide their round-by-round scores, awarding each round to one of the fighters. If they are unable to come to a consensus then a sudden-death extension round will be fought, and the winner of that round wins the fight.

‘Damage done’ is the key thing judges will consider when awarding points for strikes. If strikes are blocked they don’t score. A cleanly landed jab or leg-kick will score while a vicious head-kick attempt that is solidly blocked will not.

Secondary consideration is given to aggression, favoring the fighter pushing the action, plus cleanness of technique and its degree of complexity. GLORY values crowd entertainment and will award a very slight premium to spectacular techniques such as flying knees.

iETp95wyZQHMR.gif

Heel

Raymond Daniels vs. Francois Ambang: Daniels def. Ambang via KO (360 spinning back kick) at 1:47 of R1

Pizookie delivery on Glory prelims.

Rewatching Iron Man 2. I forgot Scar Jo in this. I also forgot how fucking annoying it is that people constantly talk over each other in this movie.

industrian

Barry was never a great kickboxer to begin with. And in all his years trying to learn how to sprawl, the sport passed him by.

Is the corpse of K-1 still lumbering on? Because that may be more at his level than Glory.

industrian

It was a majority decision this time.

They've got to keep those gambling marks on their toes somehow.

Top Bottom