• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I'm glad they gave Chad another shot. He deserves it.

That said, Aldo's guaranteed to get injured and pull out of the fight.

https://legitshook.squarespace.com/straight-shooters-with-lambda-p/2014/5/5/bellator-118

dat fast twitch innit

if8FrZ5u8MFYD.gif

this tiny fuckin cunt, lol. deserved win though

i0E4f0jTuwhUp.gif

isyurTIaTw3B.gif

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Today I learned JDS is fighting Stipe on May 31. I also learned that he broke his hand and pulled out of the fight.

Even Affliction did 90k buys.

WEC 48 did 175K.

Bellator has a decent amount of steam behind them and some stellar promoting on Viacom owned channels. Its also a pretty decent card. My guess is 125-150k.

i'm thinking of making an OT for it.

Bellator PPV |OT| Mo Rampage Mo Problems

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
it's a fuckin bane in video games. Daytona USA buried 2D gaming, why the lumbering corpse zombie is still around is beyond me.

nostalgia i guess.

There's plenty of great 2d games around. You trippin son. Although the game you linked does look like complete ass.

LOL at Crocop fighting Pat Barry again in GLORY. I actually think Crocop is going KO Barry in brutal fashion in a kickboxing fight

Hunt should step in for JDS

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani 10m
New main event for 5/31. RT @guicruzzz: Fabio Maldonado vs. Stipe Miocic in Sao Paulo.

haha

VoxPop

Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani 10m
New main event for 5/31. RT @guicruzzz: Fabio Maldonado vs. Stipe Miocic in Sao Paulo.

haha

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

Its funny I was thinking of this exact fight when I was thinking of replacements for Dos Santos. At least its better than Gonzaga 2?

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Fabio Maldonado looked small for a light heavyweight...and now he's moving up in weight class? I salute his budo but not a smart decision lol.

Heel

I actually like the match-up. Stipe hasn't shown that he's a guy with true heavyweight knockdown power, especially as of late. The Iron Hillbilly has the thickest skull in the Ultimate. Could end up being a true slobberknocker if Fabio gets some color.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Dunno why but I have a real strong urge to hang out at work tonight and just get completely blitzed and my dick wet. I rarely hang out at my work during off days too.
Gotta be a responsible adult though...bunch of bills to pay, drive around another county looking at cars to buy tomorrow morning/afternoon, a bunch of other boring-ass mandatory errands, and I got a six day work week starting tomorrow night as well.

Which means I'll just stay home alone today and play Dark Souls 2:

giphy.gif

Getting your shit together is overrated.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
wow. fucking retarded. They couldn't get Hunt, Overeem or even Barnett? what a mockery

1) Brazilian main event needs a Brazilian.
2) I doubt any of those guys are ready to fight.
2.5) Especially when you factor in visas, travel arrangements, etc.
3) Cancelling the fight would destroy the event.

The first name that popped into my head was actually Geronimo dos Santos. Is he cured of his Hep B yet? I wonder if he'll ever fight in the UFC at all.

Top Bottom