• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

c'mon bruh, i'm sure you were complaining about sweaty men in tights groping each other at wrasslemania a month ago.

Ou6be3R.png

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I don't complain about wrasslin. When it's bad, I just change the channel. If I'm not interested in one of Uncle Dana's random bad mma cards, I just don't watch it. You're not going to see me as the #1 poster in the UFC 173 OT you know what I mean? I'll just leave the topic to the people who care.

Embrace the indifference young Chamber. It's difficult to complain when you don't give a fuck in the first place.

Lazyslob

Banned
got a membership at 10th planet today. dear lord i am in shit shape. it was fun, though and everyone was cool. i was probably sweating all over everyone.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
got a membership at 10th planet today. dear lord i am in shit shape. it was fun, though and everyone was cool. i was probably sweating all over everyone.

I know the feeling. I started working out again a few weeks ago and realized I had Overeem level cardio. Felt bad man.

VoxPop

Korean Zombie also looking to return around September.

Should scrap with Lamas in Mexico City or get the winner of Cub/Stephens.

strobogo

Banned
Gah! I know wrestling is fake and all but how does something like that not crack that dude's ribs?

The noise that poor jobber made was pretty horrifying. I think it probably broke his jaw or collar bone as well. It was the sound of a soul escaping a jar in a haunted pyramid.

I don't think I've ever felt more disconnected from the rest of GAF. Gaming side crying about framerates on games they were never going to purchase in the first place, OT crying about the faces of CGI mutant turtles. I just...I can't....

igLF374IX3Fx8.gif

it's awful.

i like to drive-by occasionally and make posts that go against the grain.

Lawler vs Ellenberger has the potential to be a very good scrap on that card.
El Cucuy vs Kikuno could be fun too. I'm actually very surprised Kikuno is not only in the Ultimate but also has a W. Back in DREAM he was only a decent gatekeeper and many felt he started MMA too late.

Kikuno had/has the GOAT stance.

Mark Hunt vs. Big Country targeted for September in Japan.

close shop now, FOTY.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I hope Hunt vs Roy is a 5 rounder ending with Hunt cracking Roys chin.

Hoy's chin has only been getting better, Hunt meanwhile has gotten hurt in most of his last few. If Hoy connects with a mullet bomb Mark's gonna be doing the haka with the big Kahuna upstairs.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I know the feeling. I started working out again a few weeks ago and realized I had Overeem level cardio. Felt bad man.
I did a 20 mile bike run through the city with a couple chicks from work on Friday. Feels good man.

Although the other day one was sitting in a barstool (and she only weighs 120 lbs) and I tried to lift the barstool with her in it and I struggled. Felt bad man, I've always had shitty ass arm strength.

I did a 20 mile bike run through the city with a couple chicks from work on Friday. Feels good man.

Although the other day one was sitting in a chair (she only weighed 120 lbs) and I tried to lift the chair with her in it and I struggled. Felt bad man, I've always had shitty ass arm strength.

You probably busted your whole back tryna lift her... :)..I know that feel...

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Oh I definitely pulled something in the clavicle/shoulder blade area. Shoulda lifted with my legs. I won't make the same mistake next time, when there's no barstool ;)

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas

Although the other day one was sitting in a barstool (and she only weighs 120 lbs) and I tried to lift the barstool with her in it and I struggled. Felt bad man, I've always had shitty ass arm strength.

Im the other way around. Still strong but would collapse if i ran longer than 30 feet.

Brendan Schaub is a guest on the newest Rogan podcast. I wonder if he gets into what its like for your soul to float to the ceiling of Mandalay Bay.

MMA Guru Greg Jackson Takes His Knowledge Global with New System
http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...on-takes-his-knowledge-global-with-new-system
The curriculum we are using has proven time and time again to be effective, and then you would teach it to your students. The system is user-friendly where everything is organized for you and you don't really have to worry about much.
The Jackson's Mixed Martial Arts Association provides a curriculum that can be adopted and applied in gyms across the globe. Once the structure to run the program is in place, certified coaches in each facility will use the same methods and techniques that Jackson has used over the past 20 years to instruct their students.

I can't think of any "decision" jokes cuz its too early but I'm sure you guys can.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Some fucking idiot smoking in the movie theater caused the fire alarm to go off halfway through Amazing Spider-Man 2. Sat through all the melodrama without getting to see any action.
iJqzuryJovc9y.png

Top Bottom