• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Heel

Postponed meaning that event number will never be used, the fights on the card are being spread across other events, none of which will be scheduled for an event in the same city, because there isn't a new date scheduled for that city.

Literally.

Dipz

Banned
All I want to know is, where is my Dana White conference call god dammit?

I want Dana to tell me who the sport killer is.

Dysun

BrwT4y_CMAEuwTl.jpg:large

3 years

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Can you guys stop posting pics of Arianny and Brittney before I report this thread to mods and get it shut the fuck down?

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
MMA GAF favourite Royston Wee will be fighting on the Macau card, along with some of the TUF China dudes:

Cung Le vs. Michael Bisping
Dong Hyun Kim vs. Tyron Woodley
Brendan O’Reilly vs. Zhang Lipeng
Yang Jianping vs. Ning Guangyou
Danny Mitchell vs. Wang Sai
Alberto Mina vs. Sheldon Wescott
Colby Covington vs. Wang Anying
Royston Wee vs. Yao Zhikui

I figure there's as much interest in this event as there are Wikipedia pages for the fighters.

Team Alpha Male held an intense meeting yesterday. Not much is known but Faber and Ludwig were at the ends of the table.

Pay the man Faber. The "I wanna start my own gym" bullshit was always a smokescreen.

l1z12Za.jpg

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Why is one guy standing with his shirt off? Or why is only one guy standing with his shirt off?

Archaix

Drunky McMurder

Sweet Christ, I thought this was sort of "Look at what's happened in the last 3 years, check out the difference between who they hired then and now" until I realized it was a comparison shot of the same person from the later responses.

Correia Vs. Baszler?

I swore Ill never bet on a MMA fight ever again...but this fight really puts me in a betting zone. Baszler couldnt finish a pinata...Correira HAS THIS!!!!

Dipz

Banned
So I used my UFC 176 refund money to preorder TLOU Remastered and Destiny Guardian Edition for PS4. Feels good man.

Razdek

Banned
He didn't get word from the truck in time.

Herbalife is the new Amway.

And I really have no clue why LP left the thread to be honest. Something about 'cism I'm guessing, judging from the few cryptic posts ITT.

A friend brought me to one of those Amway meetings and we both didn't know what it was. Trying to recruit us to sell detergent and energy drinks. Fuck you to anyone that is part of the Amway scam.

Top Bottom