• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

I was hanging with Rockhold over the weekend for a good 10/15 minutes the dude absolutely hates Vitor. Called him the biggest piece of shat hes known in the sport. Seems like a really chill dude. People didn't really recognize him, he's pretty down to earth.

Next

I was hanging with Rockhold over the weekend for a good 10/15 minutes the dude absolutely hates Vitor. Called him the biggest piece of shat hes known in the sport. Seems like a really chill dude. People didn't really recognize him, he's pretty down to earth.

seems like a piece of shit himself

The jokes write themselves.
They did write themselves but I googled what they were talking about anyway and this was the result.

nWAGMvW.png

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Curious to see what happens with 176. Cub vs Mendes and/or Struve vs Meathead isn't going to cut it. It's a Fox Sports card at best, not a PPV.
Is Stefan Struve seriously still fighting?

Where can I make a prop bet that he'll be the first active UFC fighter to kick the bucket?

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Is Stefan Struve seriously still fighting?

Where can I make a prop bet that he'll be the first active UFC fighter to kick the bucket?

Not really, his match against meathead was cancelled when he fainted in the locker room and his heart rate was elevated. Or some such, can't specifically recall, but he may well have been the first had he fought.

Dipz

Banned
Still no word on UFC 176, when they were supposed to have figured it out on Monday.

They're probably looking for someone to call a sport killer.

Just watched the TUF Finale. What the fuck was BJ doing? I thought he was insulting Edgar at first but he kept doing it. Straight as a board up on tippy toes and bouncing forward. That was really weird.

Dipz

Banned
2 events 'postponed' in one year?

going to cerrone miller this saturday. hope its decent

Yeah that whole Cerrone/Miller card actually looks pretty solid, it should be great.

And yeah I'm glad I'm not the only one who chuckled at Cruz's comeback being announced the same day as this cancellation.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
Kevin Iole just tweeted that UFC 176 is "postponed", details to follow on Yahoo Sports.

EDIT: aaand it's official:

http://www.ufc.com/news/ufc-176-pay-per-view-postponed

this could only make the sac card, 177, better. so, good news (for me)

"As a result of the cancellation of UFC 176, a bout between Bethe Correia vs. Shayna Baszler was rescheduled for this event." well then... so much for that!

Top Bottom