• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Can't wait to find out how many people didn't watch last night's epic card

I completely forgot it existed until I opened up Youtube and saw the post-fight press conference was about to start. I was looking forward to some of these fights too, but the UFC has destroyed my ability to pay attention to when their cards actually are.

http://mmajunkie.com/2014/07/cowboy...nstantly-becomes-dana-whites-favorite-fighter

"Cowboy" Cerrone
“Whoever wants to sign the contract,” Cerrone told MMAjunkie. “I say that, and I mean it. You see a lot of guys that want to sit, say they’re hurt, secure their position in the top-10. I don’t care. If the last place guy wants to step up and fight me, come on with it. That’s how I feel. If you want to get in there and fight, let’s go.”

“There’s a guy that everyone is saying they’re scared to fight, so I’ll go ahead and step up; I don’t mind: that Khabib dude,” Cerrone said. “Bring his ass on, too. I don’t care."

“I want to know when I’m fighting people say, ‘I’m buying that pay-per-view. I’m pulling off the road, we’re finding a bar because I know this fight is going down,’” Cerrone said. “That’s what I want. That’s the only legacy I care about. I want people to know I fought my ass off and gave everything I had.”
Kk5FSPm.jpg

Mindboggling stuff. It truly is.

Ronda was monitoring a Pokemon forum the other day and now she stands in the middle of movie stars and awaits her first cinema release.

rvy

Banned
Please, someone put a stop to the Ronda train. Human beings should not be exposed to Dana's continuous dick-riding.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I can't believe how long this install is taking. Almost three hours in and barely at 50% :(

Yeah. PSN is getting absolutely slaughtered. I lucked out. Initially when i turned my ps4 on it wouldnt even load the store. I refreshed for like 15 minutes and a good hour later i was playing.

dream

I'm not a Halo homey, but I "preordered" Destiny solely because it was like 30 bucks and I was desperately trying to find something to justify my PS4 purchase, which has essentially been a doorstop since I bought it.

I'm surprised at how much I like the beta.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
I'm not a Halo homey, but I "preordered" Destiny solely because it was like 30 bucks and I was desperately trying to find something to justify my PS4 purchase, which has essentially been a doorstop since I bought it.

Who ARE you?

Join our clan!

Top Bottom