• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I don't have any interest in the prelims except for Cruickshank vs Masvidal. I don't even recognise any names except for Kingsbu.

iddqd

I did not see the last 30 seconds, did they both raise their hands in the end, totally convinced that they won CLEARLY?

I did not see the last 30 seconds, did they both raise their hands in the end, totally convinced that they won CLEARLY?

They did... freaking Josh... he should've taken the offensive position and abandoned the counter-attacking strategy, it clearly didn't work out for him, i know he could've done better, now i expect him to say that he is for reals, legit quitting MMA.

Edit: Hope the caveman goes down, that'd be glorious.
Is it just me or does it look like Guida stinks?, he looks like a homeless person that you'd see leaving under a bridge or something...

10-8 round. Clay needs to retire. How the hell was he Strike force champ? PEACE.

The best part of that was Josh Thompson coming on Sherdog radio the day after claiming Guida greased and he was constantly eye gouged, and even the hosts had to remind him that even if that were the case, we was smashed in every position for all five rounds and the gauging didn't "happen" until later in the fight.

Mr Croft

I knew the fight was going to be one sided... But not that bad. Nog has no chin this outcome was so obvious

He hit Nog with that Mortal Kombat uppercut.

34840399.gif

Top Bottom