• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

I'll be odd man out and pick DC. DC has beat some of the best hws of all time including Barnetto, Mir, and Palelei. Who has JBJ beat? A guy who lost to Tito, some 185ers, and a surprisingly unaggressive Glover who was likely paid off since his soft spoken demeanor is much less marketable.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I've driven the DC war wagon since the beginning and I'm going down with it.

205 is gonna have a new champ and Bones will finally get his just desserts :)

ldcommando

Banned
To be honest I don't even care who wins this fight as long I get to see jones flying. Seeing an small guy like dc power slam a guy the size of jones is going to be fucking glorious. I can already imagine the gifs.

Dipz

Banned
Funny that Bellator would let go of their Fight Master winner like that. Gonna do some sleuthing tomorrow and see if I can find out what his situation over there was.

Dipz

Banned
To be honest I don't even care who wins this fight as long I get to see jones flying. Seeing an small guy like dc power slam a guy the size of jones is going to be fucking glorious. I can already imagine the gifs.
In order to get close enough to do that, DC has to get past the fingers pointed directly at his eyeballs.

Heel

Matt Brown is for the working man, just like Stone Cold. No, Matt Brown is for every man. Matt Brown is the man. You know what? Matt "The Immortal" Brown is that motherfucker.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Matt Brown is for the working man, just like Stone Cold. No, Matt Brown is for every man. Matt Brown is the man. You know what? Matt "The Immortal" Brown is that motherfucker.

Reel pls. One could make the case that legally Matthew Brown doesn't meet the requirements to be considered a real life 3 dimensional human.

Heel

Who cares? Win or lose, he's still Matt Brown, punching people in the head for the working man. I have grown to appreciate this.

FUME5

Nick Diaz is back, wasn't there a rumour he'd be Andersons return fight?

EDIT

Dana - "There is no update on Anderson vs Diaz. Anderson can't fight till Feb. Lorenzo and I have not even talked to Anderson."

Heel

"I've been doing a whole lot of not getting punched around-type stuff," Diaz said Thursday afternoon at UFC headquarters.

Already feeling the effects of Nick's presence, and this sport is better for it.

UFC_on_FOX_12_event_poster.jpg

5y6xd8tk1wt.jpg
829.png

Magic parlay:

Lawler, Rumble, Joanna, Bermudez, Siler, and Thomson...

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
That FOX card has 4 fights I'm legit interested in, which is something the UFC has not done in months.

Friends, that monkey with an AR movie wasn't too bad. Much more story than feces throwing.
I went in it with no expectations whatsoever and it surprised me as to how good it was. YOU'RE NO REAL APE

I survived the storm at work (we just got four new hires) and now I have weekends off! I couldn't be happier, it's been like 3 crappy jobs since I've had weekends off.

I see Lawler ko'ing Brown in the 1st. Otherwise, ya Brown could grind out a decision, but I think Lawler is just going to outclass him fast.

I honestly dont think Lawler can handle a dude like Brown.... The guy keeps coming and Lawler is gonna deter away in the later rounds

The Mein and Silva fights showed that you just have to attack the body. Both times Brown was doubled over by body shots so I think Lawler will know what to do.

Top Bottom