• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
10843831_1538409716405727_123234986_n.jpg

going to be funny when he drops the strap in a few days

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Hendricks is going to be shooting for takedowns faster than you can say "I'm already sponsored by Reebok so this uniform shit doesn't bother me."

alr1ght

Actually looks like a decent main card. Two quality title fights and 2 heavyweight fights. Huh, Todd Duffe is back in the Ultimate.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I honestly don't think Gilbert has a chance. Pettis might be Mr. Glass as far as injuries go but he's pretty damn elite in that cage.

Pettis going to get hurt on his way to the cage and whatever UFC Lightweight is in the crowd will get the late replacement spot. Melendez will then lose by decision.

Sad Jojo lost but if anyone was gonna beat her, I figured it would be Rose. Good fight at least.

Wow, the new Terminator trailer looks so bad. Can't wait.

Pettis got this. I think Robbie will pull it off this time too.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Melendez has nothing for Pettis at range. He's going to eat a million kicks.

I'm rooting for Robbie against Hendricks, but I have a bad feeling that Hendricks will go straight for the takedowns, and actually get them consistently in this rematch...

Pettis has this. Gils a grinding fighter..no special skillz that pay the billz.
For the love of jesus christ I just hope that LAwler gets rid of Johnny once and for all.
Lorenzo is questioning his decision to keep the UFC in his portfolio every time he sees that guy in an interview...he cant be the champ!

I might get out my parlay magic for this weekend...

nick nacc

Banned
Shocked to see anybody thubkjbg gil is going to win smh. Pettis might get injured out of the cage but he is phenomenal when he fights.

VoxPop

Would love for Bellator to go after all the WWE guys and go for more of a showmanship gimmick. They already got the fancy entrances in place and if they could get some large venues they could really make an impact (no pun intended).

While Dana is against the whole idea of sports entertainment, Bellator could really embrace it. They should also just rebrand as BFC or whatnot.

Brock vs Fedor
CM Punk vs Tito Ortiz
Bootista vs Bobby Lashley/Thompson/Lavar

I'm with it.

alr1ght

GSP is only returning if Robbie wins.

I'll actually be surprised if Pettis makes it to the cage. I think he wins.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Would love for Bellator to go after all the WWE guys and go for more of a showmanship gimmick. They already got the fancy entrances in place and if they could get some large venues they could really make an impact (no pun intended).

While Dana is against the whole idea of sports entertainment, Bellator could really embrace it. They should also just rebrand as BFC or whatnot.

Brock vs Fedor
CM Punk vs Tito Ortiz
Bootista vs Bobby Lashley/Thompson/Lavar

I'm with it.

Brock vs. James Thompson
Lashley vs. Cheick Kongo
Batista vs. Eric Prindle
CM Punk vs. NYBA

3 million buys right there.

Damn they need to make Megan Olivi an Octagon Girl since in a few months Britney and Arianny can't have their plastic surgeries sponsored anymore.....

This sponsorship deal, like giving Btaman prep time. Coker gonna have a field day.

Jacare x Romero

We will probably only get half these fights due to injuries but should still be good

Jacare is the man I can't wait to see again! He keeps impressing me, and he is making transitions that Roger simply couldnt. Their rivalry might be void if Jacare keeps it up like this.

1 more win separates Pettis from the longest reigning champion in history.

Cruz will forever have that locked up. I think they learned their lesson from him and that's why they weren't even about to play with Velasquez. Dude went 2.5 years without a fight but held the strap the entire time. Amazing.

Top Bottom