• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Chamber

love on your sleeve
More impressive winner of MacDonald/Lombard and Hendricks/Brown gets a title shot. Also, Kelvin Gastelum could get a title shot with an impressive win. Plus, Nick Diaz can get a title shot if he beats Canderson in a whole different weight class. Plus, if Georges St-Pierre returns he gets an automatic title shot.

Heel

The Coker Era is kicking off tonight the only way that makes sense: Houston Alexander vs. Rezdog II

Get ready, friends.

#BigFightFeel

This fucking Aldo Q&A, hahahaha.

9N06Cpa.gif

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Dana White just announced on TSN that Dillashaw-Barao 2, MacDonald-Lombard, ‘Rampage’-Maldonado are set for UFC 186 in Montreal.

Also confirmed for UFC 186: Michael Bisping vs. C.B. Dollaway and Joe Riggs vs. Patrick Cote.

Rampage gets his punching bag.

I just learned about Cerrone...does he just not want time off?

Dude appears to be the epitome of the "Cowboy" spirit. He loves to fight and when he's not fighting he's constantly doing shit that's considered risky for a professional athlete to do in his free time. I also think a part of it has to do with wanting to overcome his disappointing start in the UFC.

Regardless, the dude never turns down a fight and when he's not offered fights, he's asking for them. He doesn't seem to care who he's fighting or about the logistics of taking fights so quickly after one another. He just wants to fight and presumably get paid.

That Q&A was cringe worthy.

It's cool that fans got a chance to ask Aldo questions but it just seemed like the topics were super fights, trolling him and Connor McGregor.

dream

The brilliance of Diesel Riggs vs. Predator Cote is that it's completely unhandicappable. I think this might be the most pickemmy fight in Ultimate history.

iddqd

If anyone has a good "way" of watching it, please PM me.
I lost my go-to link for non PPV's and I feel naked and afraid.
Googling this stuff is like walking into a fire.

(EDIT, got one, thanks!)

dream

This guy's nickname is "Boston Strong," Rafa. The bombing was like 9 years ago and his nickname is "Boston Strong."

We're just hours away from the Siver era. They'll offer him a title shot if he wins, right?

Hopefully he isn't a boring dipshit on the mic once he wins. Get on there, talk shit, and tell him he wants his damn title shot now after taking out the overrated garbage. I mean, it's worked for everyone else it seems.

Still can't believe they'd hold an event in Boston the same day as the AFC championship.....

Whether the Pats were hosting it or not

I hope Conor wins so Aldo can destroy him

Top Bottom