• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

And two week turnaround. Cowboy won, but it was close

I feel like it could go either way. If takedowns weren't weighed as heavily, it probably goes the other way.

Switching up to the current fight.. I feel like Conor fights like an athletic Diaz brother that has power in his striking.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Yeah, Conor's a pretty unlikable guy... he seems like some kind of WWE heel character to be honest... but fuck.. dude's a beast.

He just decimated a guy who's actually no where near as bad as he just looked.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Yeah, Conor's a pretty unlikable guy... he seems like some kind of WWE heel character to be honest... but fuck.. dude's a beast.

He just decimated a guy who's actually no where near as bad as he just looked.

Wow, someone fell for the UFC hype machine. lol, nice job Dana.

Friends, Aldo hasn't murdered anyone since WEC folded.

tumblr_my4bad9H8y1ry1rm7o1_400.gif

Mendes would murk Connor too

maybe this is the motivation he needs to have that firelit again

Nah. Aldo isn't buying into the talk the way some other fighters might. He sees the holes in Conor's style, and there are definitely holes, especially in his flashier techniques. That said, Conor's not a afraid to get hit and he appears to hit pretty damn hard, so it shouldn't be a cakewalk for Aldo.

Nah. Aldo isn't buying into the talk the way some other fighters might. He sees the holes in Conor's style, and there are definitely holes, especially in his flashier techniques. That said, Conor's not a afraid to get hit and he appears to hit pretty damn hard, so it shouldn't be a cakewalk for Aldo.

Yeah. Don't know who wins. Aldo is very hit and miss. Looks bad when you don't think he will and great when you think it'll be a fight.

Pimpwerx

Conor unlikable? Dude is actually doing a great job promoting his fights. Love him or hate him, you want to see him fight. Its really the answer to the star power problem the UFC has. All you need to become a star is the right attitude. Swagger on a million seems to be the winning formula. PEACE.

I know its way early for predictions but just looking at how many times Siver dropped him with leg kicks, incidental or not, I imagine McGregor having a very hard time staying on his feet against Aldo.

Talented and extremely protected by the UFC.

While this is true, I almost prefer this to the opposing route of making promising talent work their way through so many gatekeepers that can derail them. That's how we end up with stale ass divisions where the same 3-4 guys keep end up fighting each other.

Feels similar to Bisping

Yeahhhh never did Bisping look as good as Conor has even against cans.

Top Bottom