• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

dream

Whoever randomly pegged Shamrock vs. Shamrock as a future Bellator PPV main event is looking eerily prescient now.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Whoever randomly pegged Shamrock vs. Shamrock as a future Bellator PPV main event is looking eerily prescient now.
I very much want this to happen. Can't wait for Ken to somehow dislocate his toe the day of the fight.

Dysun

They were doing fine as a feeder/B league, but they wanted to play with the big boys and now it's only a matter of time before Viacom pulls the plug

Chamber

love on your sleeve
29574e402c6c11e3b58922000a1fb885_7.jpg

da fuck.

Mckayla is obviously down for the swirl. God bless her.

Tony can't do it alone, brehs.

That last drive was definitely not on Romo. How the hell you catch a ball on the sideline with less than a minute left and NOT immediately go out of bounds knowing that you've already got the first down... shameful. That wasted time could've been at least two more plays.

DKehoe

Spike are calling that show Bound By Blood yet Ken and Frank aren't blood relatives.

Would be sort of amazing if they made that fight though.

dream

Any of you avid kders know how to fix a broken Playstation 3 Bluray drive?

Spike are calling that show Bound By Blood yet Ken and Frank aren't blood relatives.

Would be sort of amazing if they made that fight though.

Wasn't the proposed Shamrock vs. Shamrock PPV from a few years ago being promoted as "Blood Brothers?"

MjFrancis

If he landed an axe kick right there I imagine you'd have material for a Million Dollar Baby script for MMA. Maybe call it Fifty Dollar Grappler.

You don't wanna see a guy so past his prime he can't even see it in the rearview mirror fight a loser leaves town match against an oddity that got famous for being gormandized on steroids?

Dysun

I feel like we are at WWE You're fired! level match ups now. We just need Dana to cut a promo after the fight when strawberry Mur is crying in the cage

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Jones vs Tex is now slated for March, not Superbowl

Weird

Jones' foot must still be acting up.

I guess the new main event will be a smaller weight class championship match. Demmy Johnson versus the biggest kid in the local McDs' ball pit or something.

Top Bottom