• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
ultimate budo
0542_a4xax.gif

MjFrancis

Freakshow was actually released from the ufc earlier this year.
The nickname sounded familiar, but I can only assume that Uncle Dana never let him parade about in clown makeup. There's a fine line of theatrics before your weigh-ins and promotional events become sideshow attractions.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
You're only going in order to ruin it. I see through your web of lies and deceit.

To be fair it was ruined way before poly got tickets. Side note. Watching a girl play gta is really fascinating. It never occured to me to drive to a busy intersection and write my name in gasoline flames.

muddream

Banned
Rampage/Tito is a good card & the joke main event isn't worse than some of the shit the Ultimate is asking money for. How cheap are cageside Bellator seats?

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
Got money on Jake Shields tomorrow night. He gonna bring that thunder!!

Are we doing that thing from the article?

Also, Paul Harris looked an inch away from death and like that scale was going to murder him and his family.

Heel

UFC ‏@ufc 1h
Update: Thiago Silva won't make weight, will be fined 25% of show money, not eligible for any finish bonuses #UFCFightNight

TDAhapt.jpg

If he loses, tomorrow night could be the last time we see Thiago Silva in the UFC. He missed weight. Between that and his complications with the athletic commissions and having his fights over turned, its not looking good for him. And on top of all that, Hamill fights are almost always boring no matter how exciting his opponent is.

Heel

Jose Aldo offered to move up to 155, but coach and Dana White declined

"Many people talked about moving up (to 155 pounds), and I’ve asked for that," Aldo said. "But Andre (Pederneiras, his coach) and Dana (White) said it wasn’t the right moment. Moving up to lightweight is closer and closer. When they think it’s time to move up, I’ll do it no problem."

"Many fans talked about it, and we’re waiting to do this super fight. But they matched him (against Josh Thomson)," he continued. "If it was up to me it would have already happened at any weight. I’m an employee and I don’t see any problem with that. I wanted (to fight Pettis) at 155 pounds, of course. He has his title and he wouldn’t be able to steal mine (laughs)."

We'll see what happens. Pettis has to get this knee checked out. He might might be on the shelf until until who knows when. He's just coming off an injury, you know. He's a little banged up and needs time to bounce back strong. Then Pettis has to beat TJ Grant. That kid is a fucking monster. The division is so deep. You seen Rafael dos Anjos? Kid is a fucking stud. Then, you know, Aldo has his hands full at 145 for sure. Cub Swanson is coming on strong. Then you've got Nik Lentz, Ricardo Lamas. That division is a shark tank. We'll see what happens. If Pettis wins, and then Joesay wins, then we'll sit down and talk and see what happens.

tBs6YuN.jpg

Top Bottom