• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

GungHo

Single-handedly caused Exxon-Mobil to sue FOX, start World War 3
BYzuec2CMAANxZj.jpg

:)

No nudes no sale.

Yeah been watching gifs of that Hendo "KO" and after viewing it in loops with 3 different shots I'd say that was a bit of a quick stoppage. If that was anyone else than the stoppage might have been legit, but this is Hendo were're talking about, and the grabbing the leg was the seal. If Kongo could continue vs Barry than so could have Hendo.

Too bad because this could have been an awesome fight like Wand vs Stann. Now I feel kinda cheated.

Are you guys serious? JEsus christ Hendos brain is already half a vegetable...and he will probably be shitting his pants as an old man.

Teeh guy was out cold...that kick landed and you could see him go completely limb. I dont know if I would attribute his quick recovery as a good thing. He shouldnt be fighting juiced up Vitor Belforts...he needs to leave the sport...his wife needs to tell him this.

Vio-Lence

Banned
I always love how people bitch about launch games.
What else would ppl talk about on gaming side?

And launch games dont need to suck, I think that's an unfortunate attitude to have as a consumer.

Handheld gaming has rekindled my interests in console gaming. Need to thank Pauly for pointing me in the direction of my new 50+ game DS and 30+ game GBA collection. GBA has some retro gaming goodness.

ShaneB

Are you guys serious? JEsus christ Hendos brain is already half a vegetable...and he will probably be shitting his pants as an old man.

Teeh guy was out cold...that kick landed and you could see him go completely limb. I dont know if I would attribute his quick recovery as a good thing. He shouldnt be fighting juiced up Vitor Belforts...he needs to leave the sport...his wife needs to tell him this.

Agreed. Quick stoppage wtf? Hendo was OUT.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Whether the launch games suck remains to be seen. Everyone on gaming side acknowledges video game journalism as a joke yet continues to put their faith in video game reviews. That being said, I understand the posts on gaming are largely agenda driven.

TheChits

Whether the launch games suck remains to be seen. Everyone on gaming side acknowledges video game journalism as a joke yet continues to put their faith in video game reviews. That being said, I understand the posts on gaming are largely agenda driven.

All I know is that I'll have Resogun. That is enough for me if killzone multi doesn't turn out to be fun

Dysun

You can just go back to last years Wii U launch, there are bricks for any major electronics product. Buying things Day 1 is always a risky proposition

Vio-Lence

Banned
Talking about xpacs, I might get Reaper of Souls(when it's cheap) because today I was able to find good loot and some of the things I've read about it sound good.

i'd like to hit paragon level 100 on my barbarian and wizard before ROS, but every time i play D3 i get bored after 30 minutes. sometimes i'll flip items on the AH when having my morning coffee, but thats about it.

i'd like to hit paragon level 100 on my barbarian and wizard before ROS, but every time i play D3 i get bored after 30 minutes. sometimes i'll flip items on the AH when having my morning coffee, but thats about it.

I did a few runs on Act 3 with MP3 and it was the most fun I've had with it since launch, guess not playing it for a long time helped.

Did the Amazon deal got Killzone, Knock and got Need for Speed free.

I'm not really expecting much more than show pieces. Would have liked a game that's similar to Condemed

FUME5

Been lurking in here a little while, l figured you guys would like to know what just popped up on my Twitter feed:

Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani 3m

Jon Jones vs. Glover Teixeira will headline UFC 170 on 2/22 in Vegas, per Dana White. #ufctonight

Chamber

love on your sleeve
And you're not very good at it.

image.php

I agree.

I like Killzone.
ibv7hzPXNnkgV8.png

Shouldn't grown ass men be able to make their purchasing decision?

And they have the gall to say that PC gaming is full of bullshit because you occasionally have to upgrade your drivers or a game doesn't work properly and you have to use google for 5 minutes.

And these same people complain because their game console doesn't play MP3. Welcome to NeoGAF.

BTW, PC gaming is full of bullshit.

Top Bottom