• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Only when it comes to sexy Puerto Rican chicks that stand me up.

ibk4MNXpve7z8G.png

Yo you want to know how bad it is bro? She called me the day after standing up asking for a ride to class. I said yes. I wanted to say no but I couldn't. I've turned into everything I hate. Next thing you know I'm going to be defending BJ Penn's cardio.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
Yo you want to know how bad it is bro? She called me the day after standing up asking for a ride to class. I said yes. I wanted to say no but I couldn't. I've turned into everything I hate. Next thing you know I'm going to be defending BJ Penn's cardio.

So she gave you the perfect opportunity to stand her up and it didn't take it...

So she gave you the perfect opportunity to stand her up and it didn't take it...

I know dude. I am ashamed of myself. What am I becoming? Is this what it feels like to care about a woman?

Chamber, I had a chance to bone this hot white chick with big tits or hang out with the PR girl on campus. Guess what I chose?

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Chamber, I had a chance to bone this hot white chick with big tits or hang out with the PR girl on campus. Guess what I chose?

Not mad at you. I think I'm actually getting over my white girl phase. There's this half black/half assyrian girl at work I really want to get at.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Yeah, I'm quite certain I could pull this chick. Only problem is she's younger than me and to be honest, I usually can't stand women in their 20s. Granted, most of my experience comes from stuck up white girls.

Yeah, I'm quite certain I could pull this chick. Only problem is she's younger than me and to be honest, I usually can't stand women in their 20s. Granted, most of my experience comes from stuck up white girls.

DO IT!

Can't help but try. Next time I see that black chick I am going to talk to her. I promised PR chick I would do it.

Rur0ni

Been lurking in here a little while, l figured you guys would like to know what just popped up on my Twitter feed:

Ariel Helwani ‏@arielhelwani 3m

Jon Jones vs. Glover Teixeira will headline UFC 170 on 2/22 in Vegas, per Dana White. #ufctonight
Snore, recycle this can.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Crumbr and Ply trying flavors that are not vanilla. Brother Viobod channeling his inner Mcconaughey. Jer interested in a woman that isn't at least half korean.. Im like tommy lee jones in no country for old men. I dont understand this world anymore.

Heel

Please keep Funky Ben away from the Ultimate. My interest has declined enough without him taking up space on cards.

Converted from sport purity, friend? Funky Ben is a top ten welterweight! Why would the UFC not sign the best available free agents?

Crumbr and Ply trying flavors that are not vanilla. Brother Viobod channeling his inner Mcconaughey. Jer interested in a woman that isn't at least half korean.. Im like tommy lee jones in no country for old men. I dont understand this world anymore.

Brah when did I only like Korean or half Korean chicks?

If the UFC didn't want to keep Jon Fitch around, I don't see the point of bringing in Askren.

I think Dana might have done it if he could have negotiated Askren away before he was released. Just for the look of poaching Bellators athletes. Not so sure if he'll do it now that he's a free agent.

muddream

Banned
Aurora Jolie regularly makes me reconsider my commitment to the white race for half an hour. Perfect hourglass figure, but none of that cellulite ghetto booty.

Top Bottom