• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Heel

Has Bruce Buffer been caught in any scandals?

qmws.gif

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Trying to figure out which of my friends is the bigger loser. The one who striked out with a desperate stripper..and is now stumbling his way back to ridgewood queens..or the one who cant get TWO FUCKING SCREWS to fit into an ikea table.

Has Bruce Buffer been caught in any scandals?
Does he peddle wares? Was he caught with prostitutes once?

So many questions.
No but he is huge egocentric doucebag. Uuuugggghhhh just listening to him talk.He claims to have beaten Joe Warren in a fight.

Is there anything insightful I should know about new ring girl Vanessa?

I impulse bought a XBone day one edition tonight.. Found out the launch party was walking distance from my place, walked in at 10pm, bought the bone, had some drinks and took it home at midnight.

Also, I think one of my Vegas friends mentioned that Bruce Buffer is gay a while back.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I impulse bought a XBone day one edition tonight.. Found out the launch party was walking distance from my place, walked in at 10pm, bought the bone, had some drinks and took it home at midnight.

How much do you expect to get for it in 4-6 months? Or is this the long game of flipping it to a collector once the Xbone is discontinued in 18 months?

muddream

Banned

Also, I think one of my Vegas friends mentioned that Bruce Buffer is gay a while back.

Congrats on your exclusive achievement.

Pal of mine ordered pineapple pizza...if that wasnt enough he had the audacity of wanting to buy the new XBox and suggested that I go along with him.

Told him to leave and never come back...I even quit my ranked Fight Night Champion match. I was so angry.

Vio-Lence

Banned

me too pauly. feels bad man. i got one when amazon was selling day one's on wednesday at 7a.m. central for a few minutes. i think i'm going to return it. undecided if i want to keep it, flip it, or return it.

out of all the next gen consoles, and i feel really stupid for calling the wii u next gen, but i think i rather have that than the ps4 and xbone at the moment. that new mario game looks dope. but $300 for 2005 tech is bad.

and remember my dear friend gr1m. you are the company that you keep :)

me too pauly. feels bad man. i got one when amazon was selling day one's on wednesday at 7a.m. central for a few minutes. i think i'm going to return it. undecided if i want to keep it, flip it, or return it.

out of all the next gen consoles, and i feel really stupid for calling the wii u next gen, but i think i rather have that than the ps4 and xbone at the moment. that new mario game looks dope. but $300 for 2005 tech is bad.

and remember my dear friend gr1m. you are the company that you keep :)

laughing-gif-22zppmz.gif

muddream

Banned
I wouldn't be opposed to getting a bone if I lived in the US. Buying one anywhere else might actually be dumber than getting a Wii U, tho.

FACE

Banned
Sell your xbox one on ebay for $1000 and, if interesting games come out, get one for $200 a few years from now.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
I'm actually trying to avoid going out to the stores today because I'm pretty sure I would grab an Xbone if I saw one sitting there. :(

MjFrancis

I cancelled my preorders for both the PS4 and Xbone. When I found out the PS4 wasn't going to ship immediately I just didn't care enough to even flip them. I canceled both orders on the off chance I'd do something stupid like open them up and keep them around.

I've got Steam games I want to play that I haven't been - I've got thirty minutes of gaming in for the past month. There's no reason for me to shit out $900 for two consoles that are going to gather dust until next year.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
hows this scenario?

yaco comes to NYC for UFC premiere at MSG, yaco and Gr1m black out drunk somewhere in Queens miss the event.

yes or not?

I like it. Ive learned from experience though that we should probably duct tape our shoes to our feet. The night has to end with a dui in Host's masserati.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
make sure you test your Xbox One drives friends, I got 2 bad ones and now gotta get 2 replacements tomorrow.

Top Bottom