• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Chamber I need your address. I'm going to buy you a book that you're in great need of.

Fuckin cism.
iJqzuryJovc9y.png

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Rhino's liver just went on sale on the black market. A Japanese couple struggling to conceive will buy it thinking it'll help.

edit: WTF is a Brennan Ward? He looks like a 19 year old hoodlum from a small-town Walmart.

edit 2: On tomorrow's GLORY card on SPIKE!!!
Lightweight Giorgio Petrosyan vs. Andy Ristie Lightweight Tournament Semi Final

Heel

D. Rose comes out here and tries to get the sympy of the people, but you don't get my sympy at all. Bulls don't have to wait for the Earth to rotate on a 47 degree axis to create an equinox and be mermermized. The numbers don't lie.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I plan on buying a SSD today. 840 EVOs are expensive and rare in Taipei. So it may be a M500 instead. Decisions, decisions...

bone_and_sinew

Damn it I fell asleep drunk for about 4 hours and now I can't go back to sleep again. Well, I guess I'll just do laundry and watch EPL games until I fall out again.

lol Reem

Alistair Overeem ‏@Alistairovereem 27s

“@realDonaldTrump: They changed the name global warming to climate change because the concept of global warming just wasn't working!” :|

Going back and forth between the boxing PPV and Glory which both started... no one in nerd chat?
Reem been hit in the head too many times, don't know about Trump's excuse though.

Reem responded to the tweet with a :|

So that basically means he disagrees.

Right now there's some fighter with a muay thai sounding name that's on the first main card fight of the boxing PPV. Dude probably fought in Lumpinee like 3 days ago.

bone_and_sinew

Awww man I missed Glory because I was late to work and forgot to tell the DJ to put it on the tvs. Can't believe Petro da G.O.A.T. got recycled

Rur0ni

What's Opal?

And yes, it's very solid.

It's ridiculously fast. And there's unnoticeable delay in pretty much everything I do.
I have two M4s. I've considered going up to the M500 simply for the opal/edrive support. SSDs really are that big boost in performance most people miss, but they have finally become pretty ubiquitous.

muddream

Banned
Glad I avoided this thread until I could find a replay, awesome card.
Petrosycan getting crushed doesn't feel as weird as with Canderson, even though he's the better fighter.

In other news, I'm 26 and just impulse-bought a Zelda-themed 3DS...I hope my friends here don't violate my trust by mentioning this the next time I'm threatening some Machida fan with wedgies.

muddream

Banned
Pokeymans are a sore subject for me because well over a decade ago I got pounded by some South Park WoW looking ass grownup in the Official Red & Blue Edition Tournament (in front of an audience!).
That day I vowed to never touch another Pokeyman again and break the rape cycle.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Im not really holding my breath. I expect a lot of people to be looking for a deal, considering any of the consoles are still even stocked anywhere. And the shit people are doing on these cameras already is bonkers.

bone_and_sinew

Every one? I wasnt sure if it wasnt just the 2 american events or not.
With the UFC in decline and boxing dead, Spike is going to shock the whirl and build Glory into the premiere combat sport organization in the world. 3 years from now there will no longer be MMA-GAF but Glory-GAF. The masses don't want to see two dudes on the ground hugging and shit. They want stand-up fights real knockouts.

Believe.

Top Bottom