• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
fist-pump-baby.jpeg

Dysun

lol this guy on TUF didn't make weight after getting a bye to the semi-finals, because his opponent didn't make weight...it's like a joke

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
Jer wont be on a date. Its hard getting a screw into a hole enough when hes sober..imagine black out drunk in a midtown bar

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
http://www.twitch.tv/vampire3030

MUST WATCH.

Elaborate plz. If an Aussie finds something scary i need to know the details.

Coming from "The West" it's just insane to see how they do things there. Work wise it would be a workplace health and safety nightmare, multiple story buildings are built using sticks/small trees to hold up tonnes of cement. It looks like a forest inside the buildings.

I didn't see a single loader truck, trucks hauling loads of sand/dirt etc where all filled by multiple dudes with shovels...... and emptied. Huge bags of grain, corn etc are all loaded by dudes, they probably weigh 50 kilo or so, 110 pound. Everything is manual labour just crazy to see.

Cops and security dudes rockin AK's and shotguns. Everyones trying to sell you something and they aren't afraid to get in your face and follow you down the street for a few hundred meters.

Animal wise it was cool, lions and stuff just don't give a fuck they walk right next to cars like they are nothing. Monkeys and baboons are smart ass thieves.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
There is a man playing videos of women booty shaking and robots are coming out of their asses via twitch on his PS4.

PTxlv4B.gif

The future is here.

Top Bottom