• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Just saw Tysons truth show. Yeah Im fascinated by the guy but like I expected...I dont think he gave all the correct infos out on this.

The Mitch Green story was acted out as well. Wanted to have more accurate infos but I guess we will never get those.

A shame Mike probably isnt able to recall all that interesting stuff from back then. During Tobacks Tyson Documentary he was high on drugs as well.

Heel

New details on WWE Network including how fans can access it & subscription price

The report went on to reveal that WWE Network will cost between $10 to $12 a month. This would make the Network in the price range of the current price for Netflix Instant Streaming and Hulu Plus.

Upon on it's launch, Labar reports that the Network would have a 24/7 live stream of content along with on-demand access to every episode of WWE RAW, Smackdown, and every WWE pay per view event. The live stream on WWE Network would air almost all future WWE pay per view events with the exception of Wrestlemania. Next year's Wrestlemania 30 will be available to WWE Network subscribers who buy into an early bird special of $60 for 6 months of the service.

Likely wishful thinking, but imagine if UFC got anywhere close to this pricing with their online network.

VoxPop

New details on WWE Network including how fans can access it & subscription price

Likely wishful thinking, but imagine if UFC got anywhere close to this pricing with their online network.

Sounds legit. If they threw in random reality shows with old wrestlers, replays of Total Divas, random documentaries, and airings of random DVDs then it would be more than worth the price.

A UFC equivalent would be badass but they are really lacking in original content. What do they really have aside from UFC/Pride/Strikeforce/WFA fights and TUF episodes?

It can be, yeah. I'm making a weather site right now and it is pretty boring :/

The two hardest classes I had to do this semester aren't even part of my major. They're for my minor. Research paper ended up being 30,000 words. Website is done. Just need to turn it in before tomorrow.

I would pay good money to see Coleman, Baroni, Frank & Ken, Krazy Horse, Wand, Tito, Yvel, Mayhem, Diaz, Leben, and Filho in a house together.

I assume you excluded chuck from your list because he wouldn't survive the ride there if anyone in the car cracked open a window.

Heel

Yeah, UFC is showing a 3:30 PM pacific start time for the online prelim. Hate how the exact start time is in flux up until fight day. You'd think they'd have that down pat by now.

2,5 Hours left for the prelims!

Bantamweight Takeya Mizugaki vs. Nam Phan
Middleweight Nick Ring vs. Caio Magalhaes
Flyweight Richie Vaculik vs. Justin Scoggins
Middleweight Bruno Santos vs. Krzysztof Jotko

Welterweight Ben Wall vs. Alex Garcia

Stoked to see if Garcia is the real thing and if Mizugaki can make it!

Bet reminder: Parlay: Bader, Shogun, Bethe, Ring, Santos and Scoggins 50/791
If this hits off...Ima MAYYYYBE gettin' a PS4!

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
What a hilarious post Sato, you couldn't have made up funnier names.

Wait what, those are actual fighters in the UFC?

Was more of a coin toss. That matchup is more of a striker vs grappler match and I tend to go with the striker!

If the fight goes to decision Shogun has this...if not...Im screwed! ;(

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
I'm bracing for the inevitable "JAMES TEHUNA IS REAL FOLKS" call from Joe/Goldie and a lot of "Thank You Shogun" posts on this and many forums.

Heel

James Tuna is not the kind of guy Shogun wants to fuck around with in the pocket, I'll say that. This could get ugly.

Where do you place your bets?

James Tuna is not the kind of guy Shogun wants to fuck around with in the pocket, I'll say that. This could get ugly.

I know the collective opinion about shogoon has taken a dive but lets give the man some credit for dat chin. Ironically if he does get KO'd it might make it that much worse.

Heel

I know the collective opinion about shogoon has taken a dive but lets give the man some credit for dat chin.

That's what I mean by it getting ugly. We might be enterting
damn.png
territory. James Tuna throws some leather.

I guess tonight will tell if Mr. Hooey's chin has gotten any worse for the wear. If he survived several H bombs i think he can take anything Tuna can throw at him, but i digress. When is this 'card' starting anyway?

muddream

Banned

MMA has changed a lot over the years, but the stupidity of hail mary parlays remains one of the few constants.

TheChits

That's what I mean by it getting ugly. We might be enterting
damn.png
territory. James Tuna throws some leather.

Yeah, Te Huna is pretty good. Should be a really fun fight. Shogun definitely has a shot since he packs a punch and Te Huna has a tendency to get clipped

muddream

Banned
I see Tuna getting dragged into a zombie haymaker battle by Shogun's chin with both of them losing considerably in terms of dignity and IQ points.

Ok so if Shogun is wearing board shorts he will 100% lose this fight. If he wears his white patented white Bad Boy shorts he has a 50% chance of winning.

I know the collective opinion about shogoon has taken a dive but lets give the man some credit for dat chin. Ironically if he does get KO'd it might make it that much worse.

Judging from the War with Hendo, I think it's safe to say that was the last great performance from both those fighters. They left the rest of their careers in that fight. Just like Frye and Shamrock

this guy Bader is fighting has some awful stand up.

Also goddamn at these fucking commercials. I started the thing 1 hour and some change in and just caught up on the DVR despite skipping only parts of the girl fight.

Top Bottom