• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Just a reminder that yes, there is a UFC card on tomorrow:

hunt-bigfoot-poster.JPG

Main Card - Live on Fox Sports 1

Heavyweight - Mark Hunt vs. Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva
Light Heavyweight - Mauricio "Shogun" Rua vs. James Te Huna
Light Heavyweight - Ryan "Darth" Bader vs Anthony "The Hippo" Perosh
Heavyweight - Pat "HD" Barry vs Soa "The Hulk" Palelei
Middleweight - Dylan Andrews vs Clint Hester
Women's Bantamweight - Julie Kedzie vs Bethe Correia

Preliminary Card - Live on Fox Sports 2

Bantamweight - Takeya Mizugaki vs Nam Phan
Middleweight - Nick Ring vs Caio Magalhaes
Flyweight - Richie Vaculic vs Justin Scoggins
Middleweight - Bruno Santos vs Krzysztof Jotko

Early Preliminary Fight - Streaming Live on UFC.com and facebook.com/UFC

Welterweight - Ben Wall vs Alex Garcia

MjFrancis

I knew that was coming up, but I naturally assumed it would be on a Saturday.

Mark Hunt vs. Antonio "Bigfoot" Silva
Mauricio "Shogun" Rua vs. James Te Huna
Ryan "Darth" Bader vs Anthony "The Hippo" Perosh
Pat "HD" Barry vs Soa "The Hulk" Palelei
Dylan Andrews vs Clint Hester
Julie Kedzie vs Bethe Correia (who?)

Soa beat Bob Sapp. He's a sure winner!

728.png

Almost called the police when Perosh knocked Vinny Magalhaes out in 2 seconds. Crashed hard that night...

Parlay: Bader, Shogun, Bethe, Ring, Santos, Scoggins and Bader 50/791

Betting against japanese fighters in the ultimate made me the most money believe it or not.
Either their travel screw them over or they just cant handle the western magic.

ShaneB

Looks like a solid enough card to me, Prelims looks kinda meh, but who knows, and perhaps the main card could have lots of finishes.

...which means it wont. =(

What the hells Bader been up to? The guy could be playing videogames and drinking soda all day for christs sake...I still believe him.

I heard the same about Dubai. Heard the only women there are prostitutes lol.

I can confirm. Some women were acting overly aggressive at some of the clubs I went to. Something was off. Also be careful over there, there are some strict rules in Dubai like not being able to bring an alcoholic beverage outside or holding your girlfriends hand in public outside of your hotel. Some really weird laws.

The craziest law I had heard about Dubai was that if you owe money on anything, even if you've paid every payment.. if you lose your job, you go straight to debtors jail. We're talking within 48 hours of the pink slip.

The craziest law I had heard about Dubai was that if you owe money on anything, even if you've paid every payment.. if you lose your job, you go straight to debtors jail. We're talking within 48 hours of the pink slip.

Thats why so many abandoned cars were in the airport a few years ago. Everyone fled who was in debt.

muddream

Banned
Uuuh didn't realize Shogoon had already joined struggle Wand in the losing UFC record circle...going to war with that many legendary fighters has really taken a toll, only current fighter with a realistic chance of facing that many legends is Jon Jones.

Vio-Lence

Banned
AndroTaz, i said worth a damn?

---
I still haven't bought BF4 on the PC because of the reported problems with MP, but from what I understand the PS4 and Bone versions are even more fucked up. I can't abide spending $60 dollars on a game that doesn't work out of the box. That's why I still haven't purchased Rome Total War 2. I'll wait for the bugs to be killed and pay 19.99 for a better experience.

I can even tolerate some bugginess in PC games, as it's always been part of the game, but seeing this shit seep into console gaming is always bad. Do they even QA test this shit before rushing it out the door.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
My chance of getting a PS4 is by winning one in the Pizza Hut competition here in Aus. I don't even eat fucking Pizza Hut, took the coupon of some dude at works pizza box.

I might have to get some to increase my odds.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Thats why so many abandoned cars were in the airport a few years ago. Everyone fled who was in debt.

Where would you recommend staying in Istanbul? I think I'm going to stay for 2 nights. I'll be there on my own personal time. Dubai and Karachi are work trips, so I will be staying at company approved hotels.

AndroTaz, i said worth a damn?

---
I still haven't bought BF4 on the PC because of the reported problems with MP, but from what I understand the PS4 and Bone versions are even more fucked up. I can't abide spending $60 dollars on a game that doesn't work out of the box. That's why I still haven't purchased Rome Total War 2. I'll wait for the bugs to be killed and pay 19.99 for a better experience.

I can even tolerate some bugginess in PC games, as it's always been part of the game, but seeing this shit seep into console gaming is always bad. Do they even QA test this shit before rushing it out the door.

Hey im getting a good deal. I like killzone and nfs. I wont argue theyre the end all be all of kideos. BF4 is buggy but still looks like a decent enough of a game. Even on consoles. For the record i would not be buying anything if i were paying full price.

Vio-Lence

Banned
Ya I'm not sure how bad the issues are with BF4 but I can't support EA/Dice. I'll wait til its fixed and get it cheap. Community will be there.

Speaking of the fix

Champion : Georges St-Pierre
1 Johny Hendricks
2 Carlos Condit
3 Rory MacDonald
4 Robbie Lawler
5 Jake Ellenberger
6 Demian Maia
7 Jake Shields
8 Martin Kampmann
9 Matt Brown
10 Nick Diaz

*bobsapplaughinggif*

Where would you recommend staying in Istanbul? I think I'm going to stay for 2 nights. I'll be there on my own personal time. Dubai and Karachi are work trips, so I will be staying at company approved hotels.

I stayed at the Four Seasons there, but it can be a bit pricey. If partying is your thing than I recommend this place called Rain. I also went to dinner on some rooftop hotel which I forgot the name of. Lunch I would just walk around the town and eat at random places.

You will notice that the city is divided in half by the religious fanatics and more modernized crowd.

Dysun

BF4 issues are overblown, it crashes every 2 hours and joining as a group sucks but it's very much playable on PS4.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
DirecTV receiver mail:

"BKB Bareknuckle Boxing - Dec 7
Don't miss the highly anticipated event. Sat at 9pm ET/PT on Ch 123
Only on DIRECTV PPV"

post-32322-Bender-haha-gif-Futurama-Oh-wa-PgCH.gif

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Man, I wish the Warmaster would do that to me. Something I could tell my grandkids some day.
"A long time ago when I was at a rock concert, Future Two-time UFC Heavyweight Champion torture-racked me, then threw me into the crowd. At that moment, I knew what it felt like to be a Japanese fighter who had been manhandled by the man known as The Warmaster."

"A long time ago when I was at a rock concert, Future Two-time UFC Heavyweight Champion torture-racked me, then threw me into the crowd. At that moment, I knew what it felt like to be a Japanese fighter who had been manhandled by the man known as The Warmaster."

Read that in Bispings voice.

Top Bottom