• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Chamber

love on your sleeve
Driving home in the snow tonight, I was about a foot away from being done dada.

iIrCrwwEu1XpL.gif

Sorry for your loss.

Don't need to say sorry. I was hoping she would live to be 100 though. Comes with territory when you have a big and old family. My oldest Uncle is on life support right now. My dad is dying of cancer. My 60 year old cousin just got told the chemo isn't working and the cancer is his brain now.

I'm just listening to Masterclass thinking about how my aunt mistook my son for me the last time I saw her.

SUPREME1

Banned
Dudes, I just banged McKayla Macaroni the Olympic sprinter or some shit.

Pounded the pink hard.

She said she was still 17 but no way you can be an Olympian if you're under 21. Right?

Anyway, I splooged on her face and she ate my ass. Hope she don't mind that she now has the herp.

It was hawt.

So what's up with you guys?

Vio-Lence

Banned
Playboi, we've reached Warcraft III cinematics. Deciding on PS4 vs Steam Machine when this is released.

I love steam friend, but i'm not buying any steam machines. getting a steam machine defeats the purpose of PC gaming imo. i want customization. i want to the choice of content providers like amazon, greenman, GOG, uplay, etc.

and this game is begging to be played on a beast PC. i can't imagine either new console doing it proper justice.

Top Bottom