• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT5| Father Time Is Undefeated

Vio-Lence

Banned
60 GB Playsie is loud as hell I agree. Didnt pull the trigger of selling that gem when it mattered years ago...

yes my ps3 sat dormant in my room for years and i tried using it a year ago and realized it sounded like a vacuum, but that was trying to watch netflix or amazon prime flicks. this is the first time gaming on it in a long time. oh well.

Heel

Shogun's Back. Never doubted him for a minute, brehs.

What a main event, too. Anyone notice Bigfoot was kicking Mark's staph leg? lol

13.gif

This shit had me hype. I was the only one in the room who knew what was about to happen lol

Heel

Bad card got worse, and it's for network television. They should consider leaving the main card slot open and filling it with a taped fight or two from the prelims.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Honestly, they should replay Hunt/Bigfoot on Fox.

ufn-7-11-Hunt-vs-Bigfoot-44.jpg

ufn-7-11-Hunt-vs-Bigfoot-54.jpg

ufn-7-11-Hunt-vs-Bigfoot-53.jpg

ufn-7-11-Hunt-vs-Bigfoot-51.jpg

Much budo.

They're replaying it on FS1 in about 2 hours (8 ET)

ShaneB

finished watching. Great card.

ME was another example of why no one should ever care about "skill" in this sport. Get some cardio to last, learn to get a granite chin somehow, and swing for the fences for the full fight. Earn FOTN.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
What was with Greg Jackson during Kedzie's fight?

"WOW JULIE, beautiful girl!"

"You're in great shape!"

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
What was with Greg Jackson during Kedzie's fight?

"WOW JULIE, beautiful girl!"

"You're in great shape!"

Greg hasn't quite mastered female coaching yet. His advice is compliments and pleasantries mixed sometime with pick up lines.

"Wow you look good Julie have you been cutting weight, if you're not busy after doing this we can go get a diet soda. Now breathe 3 times and step in on that hook."

VGX's is a beautiful train wreck.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Greg hasn't quite mastered female coaching yet. His advice is compliments and pleasantries mixed sometime with pick up lines.

"Wow you look good Julie have you been cutting weight, if you're not busy after doing this we can go get a diet soda. Now breathe 3 times and step in on that hook."
lmao

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
Just finished watching, good main card

-I kind of didn't expect Clint and Dylan to reverse roles from the way they fought in TUF.

-It was lame to see Pat go out like that, oh well.

-Didn't think I'd see Bader be so aggressive.

-Great to see Shogun in good shape. It's like he was awake for the first time since his fight against Henderson.

-Hunt has provided us with two of the best HW fights now.

Watched the post fight interview for Hunt/Silva...and Im in tears man.

- "This place is a paradais!" with hand gesture from Silva
- The way he hugged and padded Hunts back just seconds after finishing the fight
- During the replay the way Hunt popped Silvas forehead with an elbow and Silva suddenly pausing...and blood rushing out of the open spot

...oh man

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Well you know he didn't crack his skull, because that thing is probably twice as thick as a normal one.

Pimpwerx

My boy dropped by that night, and watched the fight with me. We were bullshitting most of the card, but as the rounds went on, that main event just got better and better. He doesn't watch a ton of mma, but when it was over, he said it's the best HW fight he's ever seen. I caught it so randomly, and it ended up delivering an amazing card. I think ufc got a new fan that night. That's a great fight to show someone to see if they're a real fight fan. PEACE.

dream

You should probably allow him to pummel you with a barrage of "gaming setup" pics. Maybe we'll get lucky and see some "japanimation" action figures and posters on the margins of the photos.

muddream

Banned
That was my immediate response, I'm hoping his lack of posting means he's busy taking pictures of his most recent additions.

Vio-Lence

Banned
You should probably allow him to pummel you with a barrage of "gaming setup" pics. Maybe we'll get lucky and see some "japanimation" action figures and posters on the margins of the photos.

ie the typical gaming side poster. Dudes shame you for not buying games at full price to support the devs.

Top Bottom