• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Lazyslob

Banned
i hope rothwell cleans miocics clock. i felt lied to since announcers called him croation and all this. mother fucker is american. hes a liar like cain speaks perfect english just like cain. they both deserved to get smashed

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
i hope rothwell cleans miocics clock. i felt lied to since announcers called him croation and all this. mother fucker is american. hes a liar like cain speaks perfect english just like cain. they both deserved to get smashed

He's a first generation immigrant you moran.

Lazyslob

Banned
That's unfortunate. I've been laughing at you for months now.

and this is the best stock joke you come up with?

guess i shouldnt expect more from a dork who says

"770k in bipson bucks and level 16. I will be sad to see it go."
and
"Level 7 baby. Hol dese feets "

Lazyslob

Banned
On a scale of 1 to 10 how happy are you that someone finally paid attention to something you said?

whats worse the guy who says dumb shit or the guy who pays attention to the guy who says dumb shit

you said it yourself youve been laughing at my jokes for months

Ken Shamrock must have learned there:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQxh07br2lM
That's what's great about grappling martial arts, everybody rolls. "The mat don't lie." Your rank will quickly get exposed, even when you rank on a curve and factor in age and weight. Poor guy wasn't even at blue belt level. Wearing belts when you roll no gi jiu jitsu is pretty much a dead giveaway the dude's a fraud.

I'll be at the Eddie Bravo Invitational event tonight, should be fun. Format is fast action, match after match. Hardly the snoozefest that most grappling only events are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CStl99-X7VI

whats worse the guy who says dumb shit or the guy who pays attention to the guy who says dumb shit

you said it yourself youve been laughing at my jokes for months
You misunderstood what he said. He's been laughing at you. Not only do you say dumb shit but you don't understand subtext very well.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
It's really unfortunate that the UFC insists on having Demmy headline pay per views. And against week 1 of college football, uff. It just might be the first card to fail to crack 100k buys.

Heel

On a scale of 1 to 10 how happy are you that someone finally paid attention to something you said?

C90yAxs.gif

scabro

nostril. i guess im just getting all the... non straight peircing :O

LOL welp! grimlock you did it. no one was paying attention to me before and now i feel like the prettiest girl at the dance

well youre the closest mmagaf has had to a female member, so i guess its apt

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
This is what happens when we don't have a UFC event to watch every week.

I remember when sometimes we'd go two (or even three!!11!) weeks without a fight and you dudes opened up book clubs, joined e-feds, and other shit like that.
Those were the days. ;_;

This is what happens when we don't have a UFC event to watch every week.

I remember when sometimes we'd go two (or even three!!11!) weeks without a fight and you dudes opened up book clubs, joined e-feds, and other shit like that.
Those were the days. ;_;

Now all dream and heel do is imagine having sex with me.

I really wish I wasn't joking.

Lazy is just pissed off I kicked him out of chat that one time.

IKizzLE

Just watched Straight Outta Compton and saw Tyron Woodley in a few scenes and with a line! Well, UFC sure ain't paying out for fights...gotta get as much work as possible.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/8/1...-wins-title-while-12-weeks-pregnant-in-brazil

Kinberly Novaes was expected to make her RFA debut next week against Jocelyn Jones Lybarger, but won’t be able to step inside the cage.

The Brazilian strawweight had some trouble cutting weight as soon as she signed her bout agreement to fight on Aug. 21, and eventually found out that she’s six months pregnant. When she did the math, Novaes realized she fought and won a MMA fight in Brazil while pregnant. She’s having a boy.

Novaes (8-2) defeated Renata Baldan (4-2) on May 17 to win the Noxii 115-pound title, and she was 12 weeks pregnant that day. Primeiro Round first reported the news.

"We did a morphology ultrasound last week and the doctor said I’m 24 weeks pregnant, almost six months, and my baby is healthy and strong," Novaes told MMAFighting.com. "I was worried because I trained hard, fought, cut weight. I suffered a lot to make weight for my last fight, couldn’t dehydrate properly, and I was already training to fight again next week, but the doctor said everything is fine."

Jacson Carvalho, her boyfriend and also a MMA fighter, went to the hospital with Novaes, and only found out about her pregnancy because she was having trouble cutting weight for her first RFA bout.

"I’m a little stubborn, I don’t like to go to the doctor," Novaes said with a laugh. "I’ve been feeling sick for a while, colic, headaches and cramps. I was feeling tired recently, couldn’t even run, and it was really tough for me to cut weight. I was cutting weight for my RFA debut, but couldn’t lose weight. I did a stricter diet four weeks before the fight, and I actually gained 2.2 pounds in six days. I was desperate. I realized my belly was hard, so I thought I had some intestine issue. I took laxative and other things, but a guy that does massages for me told me to go to the doctor."

"I finally decided to go to the hospital, and the doctor immediately asked me if I was pregnant," she continued. "I insisted I was not, that I had an intestine issue, but he asked for a blood test. One hour later, he told us I was pregnant. I cried a lot, ran out of the hospital, but I realized that was good news. I thought I was sick, but I had a baby instead."

Noxii is not regulated by the Brazilian MMA Athletic Commission (CABMMA), and Noxii promoter Bruno Barros admits he’s the one to blame for the entire situation.

"I didn’t ask for the exam. That’s the truth," Barros told MMAFighting.com. "I didn’t even think about the possibility of a woman fighting while pregnant, going through a camp and dehydrating and everything."

"That was my first event," he continued. "I asked for HIV and hepatitis tests, but some fighters didn’t send me the results. I didn’t pull them out of the fights because they all wanted to fight. Some fighters claimed they had no money to pay for the tests, others said they didn’t have time to do it, but that’s my fault that I let them fight anyway. But thank God everything is fine with the baby."

Novaes won’t return to MMA until next year, but the family won’t be inactive for long. Soon to be father, Carvalho, faces Wagner Lima at tonight’s edition of Aspera Fighting Championship in Joinville, Brazil.

I always wondered what the deal would be if a fighter got pregnant. Outside of seeing headlines such as "Fighter gets knocked up" of course.

This article is also the reason why you need full legalisation and regulation of MMA as well.

And if this fighter's son ends up ok, I look forward to seeing him become a Jungle Fights champion in 2040.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
That embryo has more ring experience than CM Punk and is booked to be the favorite going in

jay23

When do tickets for events usually go up? Me and a couple of friends wanna go see cowboy cerrone in Orlando for his title fight.

Top Bottom