• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Travis "Suspended for beating up my girlfriend" Browne and Honda
PkQarEf.jpg

Sounds like a good topic for OT...hmm.

VoxPop

Some rumor going around that Fedor will be getting the winner of Arlovski/Mir at UFC 200 for a title shot.

UFC on FOX 17

Cerrone vs Dos Anjos II
JDS vs Overeem
Diaz vs Johnson
Marquardt vs Dolloway

dis gun be good

Eanan

Frankie vs Mendes on Dec 11. Think Frankie takes this personally. Has all the makings of a classic fight though.

VoxPop

Mini Mendes vs. Lil Frankie to headline TUF 22 Finale

Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Ferguson is the co main

edit: haha beaten by a few seconds

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Edgar/Mendes sounds like it could be fight of the year. Both guys have good all-round abilities and because the winner will be next in line they'll be going all out.

Now the question is who's next after that. The top four guys in that division are in a league of their own. The only fight I can imagine outside of that is Holloway/Lamas.

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
My 4 year old daughter choked out my dad today.

Scary shit. She's all about tight bear hugs and my dad had carotid artery surgery to fix his one good artery 2 months ago. Long story short, daughter goes in for the hug, pops says its too tight, then immediately drops backwards to the floor and begins convulsing. He came out of it a few seconds later and all checked out fine at the er, but again, scary.

I awarded her a purple belt. Good technique.

Scary shit. She's all about tight bear hugs and my dad had carotid artery surgery to fix his one good artery 2 months ago. Long story short, daughter goes in for the hug, pops says its too tight, then immediately drops backwards to the floor and begins convulsing. He came out of it a few seconds later and all checked out fine at the er, but again, scary.

I smell an early stoppage. You should have let your dad fight out of it.

zewone

Edgar found a way to make a fight with Faber boring, so I imagine he can pull it off again against Mini Mendez.

Snooze fest.

industrian

Are you Steve Mazzagatti?

Lazyslob

Banned
michael johnson has got to have the most fucking default name. i hope nate beats him and he discovers to have a good career in entertainment he has to change that fucking under the radar safe ass name. michael johnson, jesus christ

VoxPop

Bobby Lashley said in an interview that he is next in line for a title shot in Bellator. Normally I would be excited but Black Lesnar is trash and incredibly boring to watch. But then again he's not any worse than their HW champion who I don't even know is. Which proves my point.

Maybe if Freddy pussies out one last time we could get a Lashley/Freddy match.

Guru-Guru

Banned
What the fuck is Bellator even doing with Minakov? He's not fought for them in a long time.
I remember reading late last year that he was planning on retiring to pursue a political career, and got elected to some position. He fought a couple weeks ago in Sochi for the 1st time in a year, I doubt he will come back to Bellator. Too bad.

industrian

I remember reading late last year that he was planning on retiring to pursue a political career, and got elected to some position. He fought a couple weeks ago in Sochi for the 1st time in a year, I doubt he will come back to Bellator. Too bad.

That sucks.

Outside of propping up Lashley, the Bellator HW division as a whole has been completely ignored by Coker. They let Blagoi Ivanov jump over to WSOF, Volkov won the HW tournament then was ignored by Bellator for a year, and there's generally not a lot happening.

At least Blagoi has found his feet in WSOF. If he's given the opportunity by them to defend his belt a couple of times, I hope he can jump over to the UFC.

Gr1mLock

Passing metallic gas
michael johnson has got to have the most fucking default name. i hope nate beats him and he discovers to have a good career in entertainment he has to change that fucking under the radar safe ass name. michael johnson, jesus christ

What an undercover racist. I bet you think Eminem is a good rapper.

I hope Fedor just sits out. Dude hasn't been active in like 5 years and is 40. It would be painful to see him get worked by active fighters that would have been fodder to him in his prime.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Joanna going to be fighting on 195 as the co-main for Ronda. She better be fighting Claudia, that rematch will be great, and not a squash match like the main event will be.

Heel

People claiming Joanna Youngjaycheck is this unstoppable force are clearly some just-bleedy-come-latelies who never saw the Claudja fight.

I hope Fedor just sits out. Dude hasn't been active in like 5 years and is 40. It would be painful to see him get worked by active fighters that would have been fodder to him in his prime.

on the other hand, it would be funny to watch him beat the shit out of some "nü breed" heavyweight (or have they all retired?)

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
The new breed. You know, guys like Arlovski, Werdum, and Hunt. The up and coming stars of the heavyweight division.

Top Bottom