• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
That TUF fight or whatever it was was pretty good. Plus they didn't have to wear those awful soulless uniforms.

Farewell Mousasi. :(

tumblr_n2qeea6Bva1s0t6o2o1_500.gif

Insane finish!

Whew, that shit was straight out of a videogame!

As a Mousasi fan, this hurts :( He still has a hell of a chin though. If that was anybody else, they would be on the canvas ko'd. Moose took the kick but that knee secured it and the incoming punches put him in near lala land.

Edit:
Uriah can probably finish anyone in MW but that was on Mousasi right there. Just read that all wrong.

Yea, both seem to have issues. Hall has some self-confidence issues right? Moose has motivation issues and treats mma as an hobby from time to time.

Big Country via tko, round 1. Big country shouldn't allow Barnett to take him down but I have a feeling Barnett will take it to the ground for some GnP.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Nelson is the most one trick pony in the UFC. I'm afraid that Barnett might walk into an overhand right though....

Best entrance music!

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I missed the first round, I assume Barnett was getting hammered. Because both guys are gassed as fuck.

Top Bottom