• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Razdek

Banned
Why is Clay Guido calling out Connor? There is no way he is getting that fight and he'll be stuck in his van by the river forever.

Heel

Human cockfighting never die. #CokerEra

CTLsOX4XIAAIUMY.jpg

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
The buzz at work for Kimbo vs Dada was palpable. This is Miami's Bob Sapp vs Minowaman.

I wish Scott Coker was running the UFC.

That literally had to be the worst stoppage in UFC history. Seriously, at some point you need an overlord to come in and overrule shit. That ref has no idea what he is doing.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
That literally had to be the worst stoppage in UFC history. Seriously, at some point you need an overlord to come in and overrule shit. That ref has no idea what he is doing.

Brazilian event? Brazilian event.

Also: two spaces after a "." is bad enough. But four?! We're not on typewriters anymore bro - all you need is one. HTML only renders one space after a "." for a reason. :p

Brazilian event? Brazilian event.

Also: two spaces after a "." is bad enough. But four?! We're not on typewriters anymore bro - all you need is one. HTML only renders one space after a "." for a reason. :p
Four!? Maybe something happened due to me being on mobile? I'd never do that lol. It shows normal on my end.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Four!? Maybe something happened due to me being on mobile? I'd never do that lol. It shows normal on my end.

It shows when you quote someone.

You could add 1000 spaces after a "." and your web browser will only display one. HTML's good like that. Quote me to see for yourself.

Top Bottom