• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
The only way I see Holm winning is by using the Condit/Diaz gameplan.

The reactions would be incredible.

Chamber

love on your sleeve
She has this weird obsession with accusing people of being phony

S2vrQ.gif

She's not very smart and has a limited vocabulary, friend. Definitely not one of the good ones, as they say.

And who you crappin Jest, no one hates Miesha Tate. <3

Yaari

How's Holly's grappling anyway, and I'm speaking more so in terms of defending the trips and throws. That's not going to be easy.

fader

How's Holly's grappling anyway, and I'm speaking more so in terms of defending the trips and throws. That's not going to be easy.

there's not really many world class grapplers in the women's division and i have not seen a fight of her's that was not 100 percent stand up.

I just pray to god that Holly Holm has some white powder prepared in her shorts Chong Li style. Remember, Ronda Rouseys mentor is NOT Senzo Tanaka!

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
My two regrets this year:

1) Not betting the farm on a gut feeling that Rumble would KO Gus in the first.
2) Not betting the farm on a gut feeling that Holm would win.

Yaari

And I leave the PPV thread, as well as the Ronda fans in tears.

What a day for MMA.

No Ronda you can't beat males. No you don't win boxing fights.

Alucard

Banned
So...any chance that Holm was on PEDS? Her being "the preacher's daughter" would make it all the more sensational.

Btw, was this Ronda's heel turn?

Alucard

Banned
Ronda's a business genius. She turned heel by not touching gloves and then got her comeuppance in the same match. How badly do you want to see her next match now? She knows what she's doing, guys!

Honda seems to be convinced shes a world class boxer now so i wouldnt be surprised if we see a bit more standup from her

rondaflappingarms.gif

see I almost kinda predicted this! With shit like De La Hoya saying he wanted to sign her as a boxer I felt shed think far too highly of her own standup, which the flapping arms gif proves was fairly shit, and shes just the type of ego to think she could do a few boxercise classes and then try and beat a pro boxer.

Holy shit I just remembered I had a dream last night where Honda gave me a beej, and it was terrible. This is perfect

jon jones has touched her with his gift of gold , hopefully no powder was on that gold .

Regardless of how she might have looked she's far superior to every chick in bantamweight . Who comes second in stand up ? And how ridiculously far back are they ? And she has fantastic TDD.

Btw how is Rousey 5'7 when Holm at 5'8 towered over her?

Still crazy how hard Rousey bought her own hype. Bish needed a huge reality check and she got as good of one as it gets. Enjoy your straight to dvd movie roles .

op_ivy

Fallen Xbot (cannot continue gaining levels in this class)
That was awesome. Made Rhonda look like the amatures she usually makes her opponents out to be. If she gets a rematch I see it going much the same. Even if Honda doesn't just blindly push forward for the clinch she'll get styled on from the outside. Just a bad bad match up for her.

Top Bottom