• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Yep, plastic lawn chairs.

SA5010.jpg

Those seats weren't cheap either. I would have been pissed if I had paid $200 plus for that.

zewone

If he can still make 205, he's going to destroy Cormier.

With his bulking, he may be looking to take off Werdum's head.

Macattk15

Jones is going to fucking kill Cormier.

And I for one, cannot wait. If he can make that weight though ....

It will be the greater than Rousey getting knocked the fuck out for me.

I'd win the title. Maybe destroy Johnson in the bout of the jacked up LHWs.

Then head for HW where he won't really have to cut weight. Win title in weak division riddled with flash knock outs (a harrowing peril).

Become the latest fighter to become a two-division champ. But even if he doesn't, his legacy is cemented already thanks to TJ exposing Barao, Ronda losing, GSP retiring and the decline of Silva.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Jones before-after shotting everyone. Pre-weight cut, gut out carb and sodium loaded before pic with flat lighting. Compare that to what he actually looked like at a lean 220 something come fight time. Add a post-workout pump and some filters and you're three quarters of the way to newest pic. Smoke and mirrors.

In a few months, when his randoms and post-fights come back clean, instead of asking why it now takes him a year to get in marginally better shape than he used to achieve in 8 weeks, people will be saying that flabby, bizarre T:E ratio Jones was a consequence of his lifestyle and that clean Jones is a clear step up.

broz0rs

The potential problem with Jones adding all that muscle so fast is that it's going to effect his cardio. There's going to be so much lactic acid that's going to build up that wasn't there before.

The potential problem with Jones adding all that muscle so fast is that it's going to effect his cardio. There's going to be so much lactic acid that's going to build up that wasn't there before.
Well he's going heavyweight after beating DC. No way a 38 yr old Werdum beats Jones.

Let's not forget Jones lives in altitude now so I doubt his cardio will be affected much.

Yaari

He surprised me there. I really thought Kato would be able to knock him out.

Nice Imperial March entrance by Kato though.

-MD-

Unfortunate injury but that puts Jorgensen at 4-8 in the UFC, 2-8 in his last 10 fights.

Think he's done.

Fox318

wow i know a fighter(s)'s name in each of the top 3 fights on this fight night. that's really good for a fs1 card

war cejudo

Probably hoping for some turnover from last weeks fight and maybe some bars/people who are watching boxing or waiting for the main event.

Guru-Guru

Banned
I was only half watching the main event, but I thought Magny won the first 3 rounds, so no problem with the decision. That dude is so damn big for welterweight, definitely has potential if he fixes some holes in his game.

Holm mingling with all these huge celebrities just goes to show how nobody liked Rousey and she's in Hollywood . Her star is gonna fade so fast

Holm mingling with all these huge celebrities just goes to show how nobody liked Rousey and she's in Hollywood . Her star is gonna fade so fast

It actuallys shows more that everyone wants to be *seen* with the next big thing. Rousey built her "unbeatable" rep step by step (and with a considerable push from the UFC). Holm just came in and blew up someone who was already on top, something Rousey couldn't do because no one was built to that height.

Also, Holm is clearly starstruck by the opportunities. Weidman did a similar thing and he wasn't plastered everywhere because he was back to work as usual.

Top Bottom