• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

iddqd

I missed the thing, is it worth going back to?
Already saw Mitrones eye on Twitter and know that TJ/Cruz was a coin flip.

Heel

CZKvAkjUsAIJTzh.jpg:large

Conor previously use to attack his opponent's physical attributes and skills. with RDA, he has nothing. attacking a man's nationalism isn't going to upset him. RDA will see through that BS, Conor will lose and begin talking shit to his next 145 opponent so the Conor train will continue.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Also, I like the idea of Rockhold fighting the winner of Bisping vs Silva.

While I'd appreciate Anderson being given another title shot just to give him a proud way of retiring, Rockhold made Bisping look like a welterweight. There's no challenge for Rockhold there.

As for Weidman possibly getting an immediate rematch: fuck that shit.

zewone

I actually thought the champs were responsible for holding on to the belts and bringing them to events

Nah, it's not just one belt. They get one each time they win. So you can start a collection.

The ones at press conferences are just dummy belts the UFC bring for promos. The UFC should have brought him one.

McGregor is right that they're wasting potential marketing this as a super fight of two champs.

While I'd appreciate Anderson being given another title shot just to give him a proud way of retiring, Rockhold made Bisping look like a welterweight. There's no challenge for Rockhold there.

I honestly don't feel like Bisping has a chance.

But if he were to beat Anderson (only the 2nd man in the UFC to do so, although I think Diaz won that fight) he could probably earn a shot.

Fox318

Didn't weidman have issues cutting for the rockhold fight?

Conors right with the posters. They are horrible and for an event of that magnitude they shouldve been more careful. Its their biggest draw...make them more intredasting.

We were only to get 4-8 inches of snow here but we're up to 17" already. Great forecasting. Any other of you mma brehs in the storm today?

zewone

I bet $300 on Werdum beating Cain because the oddmakers had Werdum as the underdog, so I'm not super happy.

As a fight fan I"m glad to not see Cain.

Top Bottom