• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

FUME5

I doubt she'll fight in the UFC again. Before she fought in the UFC against Tate, she was regularly fighting in rigged matches where she was guaranteed to win. She had a small, but loyal (and creepy) fanbase over here too. She'd make more money fighting nobodies in Japan then fighting women in the UFC who have a serious size/reach advantage.

Wonder if her contract was timed or number of fights. She hasn't fought since the Tate fight from what I can tell.

Any further word on Jones?

Guru-Guru

Banned
Wonder if her contract was timed or number of fights. She hasn't fought since the Tate fight from what I can tell.

Any further word on Jones?
I looked up Rin and ended up on her blog. The weird thing is that she just posted about receiving a bunch of Reebook/UFC gear, and a post about a month ago was thanking Dana/UFC for a New Year's present. She has a lot of posts about her training too, so now I am more confused about why she has no fight lined up. Too lazy to dig deeper and read more.

FUME5

I looked up Rin and ended up on her blog. The weird thing is that she just posted about receiving a bunch of Reebook/UFC gear, and a post about a month ago was thanking Dana/UFC for a New Year's present. She has a lot of posts about her training too, so now I am more confused about why she has no fight lined up. Too lazy to dig deeper and read more.

Huh.

Jones is due in court tomorrow, we'll see how that goes.

FUME5

That's awesome. Timestamped so people don't have to watch the 3 minute intro for the 1 second fight.

https://youtu.be/u6j7gVkPA0M?t=1m24s

Also who has not been ticketed for driving without a licence, insurance and proof of registration. JJ is a shitty person but this is nothing.

I really don't think anyone in the hw division deserves a title shot.

Yeah, but he's on probation.

I'm unclear on the wording here "Update, 4:39 p.m. PT: The New Mexico Corrections Department will not charge Jones for failing to report his January infraction, according to a report from MMAFighting.com. Instead, Jones will have three days of community service added to his probation requirements." This is separate from the hearing yeah?

I'm not really following the story but from the article it sounds like they aren't going to have a hearing for this infraction but are just going to add 3 days. Sounds reasonable; waste of the court's time to bring him in for this.

Maybe she doesn't want to fight outside of Japan? And since they don't go there too often ... Just a thought.

Dana needs to learn from the master on how to put freak show fights on

Bellator%20149.jpg

lol... if the disgracies hadn't destroyed metamoris with their patented gracie scumbaggery they could be on fight pass too.

I have no clue what I'm talking about, but fuck the Gracies.

Top Bottom