• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

can't recall, I saw one on the internet and the stream was shit. saw 2 EBIs live with no commentary. hopefully the production improves for fight pass.

very sad.

http://www.scout.com/college/ohio-state/forums/3154-hineygate/14542283-sad-news-about-former-buckeye

heart attack

Randleman-jumping.gif

dude jumped all the way up to heaven :shedstear:

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Sucks to hear about Randleman. One of the things that got me into MMA (in 2010, I was late to the party) included a highlight reel that had him suplexing Fedor. But my only real memory of seeing the dude fight was him getting manhandled by Roger Gracie in Strikeforce.

If it was heart related then expect to hear about it being a "wrestler death".

RIP Kevin :(

He will forever be remembered as the guy that knocked Mirko out cold when he was on a streak and for suplexing Fedor on his head. Exciting moments!

Picture_51-239x290.png

Man, this Randleman news sucks so much.

His explosive athleticism was superhuman.

Seemed to be such a nice guy by most that knew him, too.

Prayers with his wife and kids. :(

Strongly considering starting a sub to Fight Pass but I'm just curious - the stuff thats in the library, is it presented as full unedited events or can you only see just the fights?

chad and TJ are pretty pissed off on social media lately. seems the TAM drama is going to continue. i wonder if faber sent out an ultimatum to the team.

Strongly considering starting a sub to Fight Pass but I'm just curious - the stuff thats in the library, is it presented as full unedited events or can you only see just the fights?
Both. It is organized fairly unintuitively and the search is pretty shitty, though. But once you get a hang of it, you can watch the events in full or just find the individual fights.

Incredible sad to hear about Kevin Randleman. He is a legend who deserves to be mentioned alongside Fedor and Saku and Don Frye.

Eddie Bravo Invitational on Fight Pass is amazing news for the grappling community.

I'ts wonderful. Ralek has come out of favor after the way Metamoris attracted all this bad rep. Such a shame because it was really fantastic show.

But EBI and Polaris are really too.

I can't wait to see Palhares vs Tonon, but I am scared that Palhares will not let go of the sub. Plus he has a massive strength advantage. Tonon and Eddie Cummings might have the best leg lock games in all of Grappling, but Palhares is so stupid strong. Upsettingly so!

Both. It is organized fairly unintuitively and the search is pretty shitty, though. But once you get a hang of it, you can watch the events in full or just find the individual fights.

Nice, thanks. I could see weekends like this with no mma just picking a random event from the past to watch and pretend its live. Maybe find the closest event to this day 5 years ago or something. I think I'm gonna subscribe.

And bonus - I see they'll be broadcasting Victory MMA. That's sure to be an event with only one ambulance so you know its gonna be good.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
When is this event of the forever?

March 20, apparently. This isn't the sort of thing that needs much advance planning.

Also shows Ken Shamrock might be the most confident 52 year old to ever be locked in a cage to fight somebody, with two fights scheduled in just over a month.

And for anybody who didn't click the picture: There are only 7 people shown because Roy Jones Jr will be boxing a fan.

Top Bottom