• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

If anyone is excited about Severn/Shamrock, remember their last fight:

SkMTJkp.jpg

This isn't just an image; it's the actual fight. Just stare at it for 30 minutes.

FUME5

SkMTJkp.jpg

This isn't just an image; it's the actual fight. Just stare at it for 30 minutes.

I saw that fight mate, I still stand by my earlier statement. It's just so....fuck, my vocabulary fails me.

I saw that fight mate, I still stand by my earlier statement. It's just so....fuck, my vocabulary fails me.
I get you, man. I watched the 20 minutes of two 50 year old men laying on each other that was Abbott/Ferrozo 2. They are legends and deserve our support no matter what.

I forgot how promising the first minute or so was. Ferrozzo is a tough old man to take that punch and then lay on the ground while Abbott laid on top of him for another 15 minutes.

broz0rs

SkMTJkp.jpg

when I was a kid, I used to rent all the UFC VHS tapes from the local Blockbuster as soon as they were released.

this staring contest put an end to that. I didn't watch a UFC fight again until Liddell vs. Ortiz

TMZ: 'An emotional Ronda Rousey broke down in tears and told Ellen DeGeneres she was so crushed after her loss to Holly Holm back in November, she thought about taking her own life. "

TMZ: 'An emotional Ronda Rousey broke down in tears and told Ellen DeGeneres she was so crushed after her loss to Holly Holm back in November, she thought about taking her own life. "
you forget to mention she said she wants travis' babies
So, how did she pull herself out of that dark place?

"To be honest I looked up and I saw my man [UFC fighter Travis Browne] was standing up there and I looked up at him and I was like, I need to have his babies I need to stay alive. Really that was it."

ApharmdX

Banned
and just like that, Rampage is back in Bellator

I wish Rampage would have retired years ago, as a former fan. He's a shell of himself, he's lazy, and he only cares about the money.

That's a tough break, and I don't doubt her. But you know, athletes are often judged both by how they lose as well as how they win. Rousey is going to find it hard to generate sympathy now, both with her behavior when she was winning, the excessive hype that the media built around her, and the way she hid in shame after she lost.

I think if Ronda had lost a tough five round war that things might have turned out differently. I mean, she had never lost a round before, and against Holm she got starched, pillar to post, absolutely crushed. That's got to be demoralizing.

The whole tweet rant is just telling how the guy thinks. If BJ sexually assaulted a woman, that's the big crime here and needs to come out. BJ doing coke or being an asshole or that the woman is a model are all irrelevant but in his mind it's all part of the same list of complaints that he has now that he's no longer part of the crew.

As long as these guys stay on the Big Island with the dengue fever.

What is happening to all these former legendary fighters. Penn doing coke is a bit of a downer but the other issue...dont let it be true.

Im a big fan!

Top Bottom