• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Its live text and highlights not an actual live stream.

Ok. I've lived in the UK for 7 months in the last 7 years, so I don't about all these BBC shenanigans. I thought that maybe they'd be showing it but it's geoblocked outside the UK.

The fact that the BBC is reporting on the sport now is quite a milestone for the UFC though.

Heel

I'd say it's more a product of Anderson being washed than a credit to Bisping. You never saw him get tagged up like that before The Chris ended his career.

scabro

I'd say it's more a product of Anderson being washed than a credit to Bisping. You never saw him get tagged up like that before The Chris ended his career.

silvas entire career is looking for the hl reel ko waiting for his opponents to rush forward.

thats why we ended up with the leites and maia fights like we did

difference was that yeah, this time bisping was actually connecting and connecting hard.

althought bisping still deserves credit. he didn't buy into alot of the traps silva was trying to set up, and when he did he doubled up on lefts and kept it relatively unpredictable to where silva was still eating shots.

Herb dean fucked up this. The fight should be over on round 3 after bisping was knocked the fuck ou. Then he gave him 3 min and 47 s to recover. At the end of the fight, bisping was looking like a hambúrguer while silva was great

I'm not sure what was the worst robbery Silva getting the shaft or the judges apparently writing in 30-27 for Breese before the fight began. I don't doubt he's going to be an important fighter in the UFC one day but I thought Nakamura dominated him for most of that fight.

For someone who once showed so much confidence, it's depressing to see how mentally weak she actually is.

She should really hang up the gloves and ride off into obscurity like Gina Carano.

By obscurity you mean being in one of the highest grossing R rated films of all time, Deadpool?

Damn man, she done. Was it just me or does it look like her jaw is still fucked? Looked like she couldn't really open her mouth too wide when talking

Silva vs Bisping was insane. I feel bad for Silva cause he got robbed, 5 seconds earlier that knee would've ended the fight. But he also just stood there taking shots for a hell of a lot of the fight. And fucking credit to Bisping, most other fighters would've gotten killed stone dead from that knee, or if they had survived they'd have crumpled under the first follow up shots. It was good to see Silva back clowning again tho. He looked damn good

SteveWD40

Silva vs Bisping was insane. I feel bad for Silva cause he got robbed, 5 seconds earlier that knee would've ended the fight. But he also just stood there taking shots for a hell of a lot of the fight. And fucking credit to Bisping, most other fighters would've gotten killed stone dead from that knee, or if they had survived they'd have crumpled under the first follow up shots. It was good to see Silva back clowning again tho. He looked damn good

Eh, would he have had chance to finish in time? would Bisping have ridden it out till the bell? Silva just walked off. I don't call that a robbery, him landing it 5 seconds earlier is just a hypothetical, he wouldn't have landed it all if Herb Dean had done his job and let Mike get his mouthpiece back in.

I don't have an issue with Bisping getting the W, he stayed busy and showed a ton of heart. Silva is getting heat for not just stalking Bisping but he got hurt in the first 2 rounds.

Anyway, Bisping at least has the sense to not call out Rockhold, in fact he has taken the chance to call out Nick Diaz, which is a fight want to see.

SteveWD40

Well put, Bullshit Man

V4ejtFG.gif

I see Bisping Diaz being:

1. a brutal lead up of shit talking.
2. the most significant strikes thrown in under 30 minutes in the history of hitting people.

Heel

Coach: Anderson Silva thought he cracked repaired leg in first round

"He felt a kick he landed in the first round, thought he cracked his leg and a screw moved," Dorea said. "That limited his movements, made him stop attacking for a moment. I asked him to attack, but he said ‘professor, I’m feeling it, I have no confidence’. I said ‘use your heart, you’re Anderson Silva, go after him’. That slowed him down a bit. Bisping attacked more, but less effectively. Anderson was more effective. I hope the commission reviews this result because this is bad for the sport. Even Dana White saw that way. Everybody knows who won the fight."

Despite the pain, Silva is apparently out of danger.

"Silva did some exams after the fight. He suffered an injury, but the screw didn’t move," he added. "I don’t know how bad the injury was, but I know the screw didn’t move and he won’t need a surgery. He was in pain in the locker room, but he won’t need surgery. He was in pain, he couldn’t even put his shoes on, but he’s fine now."

giphy.gif

Haunted

Anderson Silva will never fight outside Brazil again.

They'll fill some Brazilian stadiums with the 2-3 fights he has left before his retirement.

iddqd

He's still the same boring fighter though.

I hear you but I actually enjoyed it a lot.
Was fun to see how much a jab could destroy Leites who had looked solid since his (roid) resurgence.

Mousasi will continue being one of those "good but not great" guys that seem to have all the talent but are not willing to get uncomfortable.

Still training his with brother, same old camp. Just a step under the Top5.

Fox318

Is that just an odd perspective or has she stopped training or dieting?

I mean I know she isn't in fight or camp shape right now but she looks completely different.

This might explain why her camp has been photoshopping images of her.

Top Bottom