• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

zewone

Guess Cerrone was too scared after all.

CPzoBha.png

Heel

Flabby 'n' sick Mir accidentally something tainted something Thai something:

The UFC organization was notified today that the U.S. Anti-Doping Agency (USADA) has informed Frank Mir of a potential Anti-Doping Policy violation stemming from an in-competition sample collected the day of his fight on March 20, 2016 in Brisbane, Australia.

USADA, the independent administrator of the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, will handle the results management and appropriate adjudication of this case involving Mir. It is important to note that, under the UFC Anti-Doping Policy, there is a full and fair legal process that is afforded to all athletes before any sanctions are imposed.

Additional information will be provided at the appropriate time as the process moves forward.

Off the broadcast team this weekend, apparently.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Frank Mir is a shoo-in for the "tainted supplement" defence. All he needs to do is show the prosecution a photo of him at the fight.

So I was reading an article regarding Mir and they mention that Yoel Romero's supplement was tainted and test confirmed it....so how does he still get 6 months ? Should sue the producer of that supplement .

VoxPop

Love these daytime events but too bad the card is terrible. I'll check out the last 3 on the main card though.

I forgot Matt Hughes was once slated to fight Anderson Silva back in 2002 @170 but Silva was replaced by Mach. Would he have easily GNPed Silva into mediocrity or had been ktfo?

What are some big fights that were slated to happen but never did?

VoxPop

Hoping for a quick Gonzaga sub.

JDS is looking pretty ripped for this fight. He's going to knock Rothwell's goofy head off with a nice uppercut.

Top Bottom