• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

scabro

I think this girl standing next to her looking embarrassed is cute.
922689_10152080055909572_1154381542_n.jpg

yeah and she almost kneed a girl to death in the first episode

Did Joanna watch Ronda's stint as a TUF coach and say "YOu know, I think I can do a better job of making everyone hate me"?
well that would require people to actually be watching tuf

Banglish

Pretty sure that was forced lol..
I'm not surprised there are slowly more and more DJ fans, he's knocking motherfuckers out and taking limbs home. Completely different from his old form.

Conor back on social media trying to Instagram his way back into 200 I see. It's starting to look desperate at this stage

Starting? He started getting desperate when he got pulled from 200 and Dana White said Edgar vs Aldo might be for the real belt. This just oozes of regret and desperation, it's starting to get embarrassing.

Conor done shit the bed, he thought he was bigger than the UFC, but uncle Dana don't play. If they let him back at 200 now, the UFC will look like they are being bullied by a fighter, which would be a laughable move. On top of that Diaz is probably getting high right now.

Learn from it McGregor and move on.

broz0rs

He really can't get over that loss.

I'm starting to believe he's not going to take the winner of the Aldo vs. Edgar fight and would rather get stripped of the title to fight Nate again.

Levito

Banned
Its interesting how Connor and Ronda have sort of gone into mental breakdown mode over losing.

Conor is nowhere near Ronda's breakdown. I think Conor is just acting like a brat and trying to promote a fight. The notion that he "controller the ground" is so comical. He swept Nate but then Nate got full mount and submitted Conor in like 30 seconds.

broz0rs

Its interesting how Connor and Ronda have sort of gone into mental breakdown mode over losing.

yeah, this is also the reason why I think GSP is the greatest champion. He took a very humiliating loss, kept the pouting to a minimum, regained the title, and went on to defend it against the toughest competition.

Levito

Banned
Nate is just shutting down Conor's trash talk at every corner. All the awful shit Conor has said about his opponents is finally catching up to him.

Ronda might end up being an example of an excellent fighter that let one loss wreck her mentally despite her skills. I think Anthony Pettis is an example of that currently, that RDA loss was just too much.

Former MMA Fighter Amokrane Sabet Shot Dead by Police in Bali

001289800_1462184130-krane2.jpg

Jakarta. A French citizen, who had become notorious for violent and unruly behavior in recent years, was shot dead in Badung district, Bali, early on Monday (02/05) after he allegedly killed a police officer who was attempting to arrest him.

Bali Police chief Insp. Gen. Sugeng Priyanto said the incident occurred when officers were about to take the 49-year-old Amokrane "Kiane" Sabet into custody after he repeatedly failed to show up for questioning related to an assault case.

The Algerian-born former mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter allegedly resisted arrest and stabbed one of the officers eight times, fatally wounding him.

"One of our officer was killed after the French national stabbed him with a knife. We shot him to dead after our he ignored our warning shots," Sugeng told reporters, as quoted by Tribunnews.

Sabet died after sustaining several bullet wounds, including at least one to the head.

Police were investigating an assault case against Sabet following complaints from several people in the Berawa, Seminyak and Kuta areas of Badung district that he allegedly refused to pay for meals at restaurants, threatened local residents and drove recklessly.

Since moving to Berawa in 2013, Sabet became involved in controversy when he allegedly tried to "borrow" another man's wife. He reportedly also got involved in a fight with traditional Balinese security guards, or Pecalang.
http://jakartaglobe.beritasatu.com/news/former-mma-fighter-amokrane-sabet-shot-dead-police-bali/

Sabet was not a real MMA fighter. He was a wannabe tough-guy thug jacked out of his mind on steroids that thought having tattoos, muscles, and a mean stare would win him fights in a cage.

They should have deported him when they had the chance.

Good to see Canor getting mileage out of his "not here to take part, here to take over" line there. Nicely recycled.

Also as a BJJ white belt ain't even mad at #whitebelt being used as an insult. Diaz is just shutting him down every opportunity lol

Top Bottom