• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Levito

Banned
sLYJXBS.gif

So Woodley gets a title shot. His last fight was in Jan 2015 with a decision W against Kelvin Gasalot...

Yeah, it's so dumb. I don't care what anyone says, the only title fight that should happen is the Condit/Lawler rematch. Only other option to me is Wonderboy but that Rory fight got scheduled.

Levito

Banned
I bet woodley is only getting the shot because the UFC can't figure out a deal with GSP due to the whole Under Armor/Rebook thing.

zewone

Yeah, it's so dumb. I don't care what anyone says, the only title fight that should happen is the Condit/Lawler rematch. Only other option to me is Wonderboy but that Rory fight got scheduled.

Agreed. Woodly is a boring fighter that doesn't deserve the shot.

Let him get KTFO at least should be interesting.

Agreed. Woodly is a boring fighter that doesn't deserve the shot.

Let him get KTFO at least should be interesting.

Yep. I actually like Woodley but do not care to see this shot after "only" making weight against Hendricks. Much more exciting fights to make.

Miesha Tate on JRE sometime this afternoon.

https://www.youtube.com/c/powerfuljre/live

Been looking forward to this. I hope he asks her some tough questions(he won't) and I hope Caraway isn't there. Also, hope she mentions him always talking about dat backside. To see how he steers out of that one if nothing else, haha.

The only fights that interest me across that entire chart are:

Jacare vs. Vitor
Anderson vs. Hall
Max vs. Lamas
Dan vs. Hector

I think, more than anything, that chart shows how utterly uninteresting the new crop of "stars" really are.

So true. It's sad when you can't recognize 80% of the EA UFC 2 roster

Levito

Banned
I'm surprised they're not saving Rumble for a potential Jones fight at MSG.

So true. It's sad when you can't recognize 80% of the EA UFC 2 roster

It's really only up to your own volition if you don't recognize the fighters. The roster is better than it ever has been by a long shot.

zewone

I'm surprised they're not saving Rumble for a potential Jones fight at MSG.

It's really only up to your own volition if you don't recognize the fighters. The roster is better than it ever has been by a long shot.

Yep, people overly praise the Pride era (I love Pride myself too), but the actual talent level of the fighters has never been better.

Levito

Banned
Yep, people overly praise the Pride era (I love Pride myself too), but the actual talent level of the fighters has never been better.

Exactly. I loved Pride too, but let's face it: Today's fighters like Demetrious Johnson, Luke Rockhold, Wonderboy, and so many others are so far above the greats of that era in terms of talent/skills that it might as well not be comparable.

VoxPop

Even at 40, Mayweather would make easy work of Conor in a straight boxing match. Conor couldn't even take Nate's 1-2. Floyd would run circles around him and pick him apart. Not to mention the bigger gloves. It would be a great fun fight regardless though but it's sadly never going to happen.

Wow. That was amazing.

Angela Lee had some impressive finishes. And now this, at only 19 years old. Just amazing
i think the pussy in face head scissor control in the final round sealed her win. Yamaguchi had some WEC-era-Bendo-level submission survival skills.

Haunted

These all look good to me.

If MMA were a more respectable sport, Shogun and Hendo would've been made to retire already, though. Really not great to see them still fighting, sure to fuck up their brains even more than they already have against opponents that are clearly out of their league at this point.

Top Bottom