• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
This is awesome, and yeah he's my favorite current fighter. Never gonna have a boring fight with him in it.

cept everyone knows the way to beat the Ruthless One is to wrestlefuck him into oblivion.

Everyone they put in front of him so far has been trying to beat him their way Sooner or later Greg Jackson will convince someone to just double leg him each round and trap him against the cage Jake Shields style

Heel

KSW 35 on May 27th:

Ci-vf71WYAAW5ud.jpg

http://www.sherdog.com/events/KSW-35-Khalidov-vs-Karaoglu-49939

Levito

Banned
I've noticed that WWE fans don't really seem behind CM Punk on this whole UFC venture. When Brock debuted wrestling fans sure seemed behind him, I expected the same with Punk.

Is the dude an asshole or something?

VoxPop

I've noticed that WWE fans don't really seem behind CM Punk on this whole UFC venture. When Brock debuted wrestling fans sure seemed behind him, I expected the same with Punk.

Is the dude an asshole or something?

Brock had a great legit wrestling background and was a freak athlete.

Punk is a skinny fat guy who took BJJ classes with kids on Sunday afternoons.

Yaari

Plenty of people whined about Lesnar too. But he took fights in smaller shows before he got to the UFC whereas Punk so far, is all talk.

Levito

Banned
Maaaan I miss Brock fights, there was always just so much hype. Especially stings when he says he wouldn't have left had he never got sick.

brentech

Just rematched Holm/Tate and McGregor/Diaz

Conor started looking pretty damn tired around 1:30 left in the first. Hands started dropping lower, less foot movement, and you could visibly see him taking in air.

I honestly believe in the dude though. He's got some real talent when not looking like he needs a nap. I just have a strong feeling he's going to BJ Penn his career by always looking for the biggest fight instead of owning his division and regretting it years later.

brentech

Fucckkkkk. My first thought was that I'm definitely going to that. I live about an hour south of Cleveland. Go to a lot of Monsters hockey games at the Q.
Then I saw the date and realized I'm definitely not going to that. My wife is due with our first sept 6th.

Levito

Banned
I hope Stipe knocks Reem the fuck out. Stipe is so genuine and likable while Overoid is a cheating douche, smash 'em, Cleveland.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/5/2...im-adam-rendon-scott-coker-rich-chou-mma-news Former employee claims Bellator allowed forged and falsified fighter medical reports

"Approximately 48 hours prior to Martinez's scheduled fight at Bellator 126, [Light] promptly reported what he had learned to Rich Chou, defendant BELLATOR's Vice President of Talent. Chou assured [Light] that he would follow up and that [Light] should focus on his job. When [Light] heard nothing further from Chou, he approached Coker regarding Martinez' impending fight based on forged medicals, in violation of Arizona law. Coker told [Light] to ‘do what Chou told you to do,' without addressing these issues. Thereafter, [Light] again brought the subject up to Chou. Chou threatened [Light] with termination if he kept pushing the issue. [Light] later learned that after losing his bout, Martinez never resumed his mixed martial arts career.

"Prior to the Bellator 131 event, [Light] told Coker that fighters had been suspended for using Rendon to sign their medicals because Rendon was not a licensed physician. Coker told [Light], ‘a lot of people at Bellator are going to lose their jobs next week. Do you want to keep yours?' Coker added, ‘then stay in your lane and stop making waves!' Fearful of losing his job, [Light] said nothing further regarding the falsified medical reports."

Fucckkkkk. My first thought was that I'm definitely going to that. I live about an hour south of Cleveland. Go to a lot of Monsters hockey games at the Q.
Then I saw the date and realized I'm definitely not going to that. My wife is due with our first sept 6th.

But it's not until the 10th.

Top Bottom