• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

VoxPop

FUCK YES MOROZ. Just won 400 bucks!

anything can happen with these shitty women fighters not named rousey. yisss

now I can afford Fight Pass!

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
tumblr_lwg55nw1pS1qzjix8.gif

It would've been great if Mirko let Gonzaga get up just to throw that f'in kick lol

Definitely started freaking after he blasted him with those blows

Fuck it, let Jacare fight then they can announce Rockhold or Jacare vs the Weidman/Vitor winner. 2 of the 4 names above are bound to get injured or popped for PEDs anyway.

A

A More Normal Bird

Unconfirmed Member
Then in 9 months time the winner of Cro Cop Overeem 2 or Cro Cop Hunt 2 gets a title shot against recently upgraded full champion Fabricio Werdum. Pride never die.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Triangle Kush get! Never tried this strain before, should be fun.
Gonna go on a Daredevil run after I try it based on your recommendations. After Vikings of course, need to see what exploits my ninja King Ragnar is up to.

scabro

Joanne CalderwoodVerified account ‏@DRkneevil

Life...my life is Mma,I give it everything and always that bit more but yet it's still not good enough to take away the hurdles.Sorry guys.
oprah-tears-tissue.gif

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/the-triangle-kush-story.45168/

I got an African sativa recently that is the first time a different strain is really somehting I've never tried before. It tastes like pine and has a strange high.
I had no idea it was a fake hype strain, I only picked it cause I was bored of the other ones and wanted to sample it. I treat bud like food, women, and alcohol; I'm always excited to try something I've never had even if there's a chance of it being a flop. I didn't pay extra for this nor knew the backstory drama. To me it's just another decent strain so *shrug shoulders*. But still, I'll do research next time. I research games more than the aforementioned pleasures, lol.

Vincent D'Onofrio is stealing the show as the Kingpin. Owen Sleater needs to give his agent a raise for getting him the role of Daredevil. This show is great scraps.

I had no idea it was a fake hype strain, I only picked it cause I was bored of the other ones and wanted to sample it. I treat bud like food, women, and alcohol; I'm always excited to try something I've never had even if there's a chance of it being a flop. I didn't pay extra for this nor knew the backstory drama. To me it's just another decent strain so *shrug shoulders*. But still, I'll do research next time. I research games more than the aforementioned pleasures, lol.
Oh I never heard of it either, I just googled to see what you had. Dispensaries aren't legal here so I get what I get and research it later.

Top Bottom