• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
Dispensaries aren't legal here so I get what I get and research it later.
Yeah, same. I'm now wondering why I don't do pre-research. I'm told ahead of time what the strains are. A quarter of bud and a new kideo cost roughly the same. The overall time of enjoyment for each is roughly the same. But I never blind buy games the way I do bud. I guess cause even decent bud gets the job done but I can hate a good game.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
oprah-tears-tissue.gif
Get yours scabro, get yours.

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
He didn't just win, he spilled his opponent's head juice on the canvas, after having his own spilled. What a magical finish.

Exr

Any excitement I had over Cro Cop winnig was muted when he didnt announce his retirement. Its not gonna get better than this for him.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
Any excitement I had over Cro Cop winnig was muted when he didnt announce his retirement. Its not gonna get better than this for him.

Crocop is purely on the retirement track now and will surely get paid a decent cut in order to headline a handful of European events against other guys in the same position (Big Nog, Struve, Barnett, Bigfoot, etc) before he retires. They're not going to get him to fight guys like Browne or Werdum any time soon.

Lets try to be calm here guys. Mirko will never get to that belt. Lets just enjoy whats left of him.

Mirko/Randleman 2, first MMA fight Ive ever watched and I had no clue what happened. :D

bloodydrake

Cool Smoke Luke
Crocop vs Barnett rematch..
crocop only won the Grand Prix cuz he poked him in the eye
9 Years later we'll get the rematch we always deserved

Razdek

Banned
Canderson Sylvia wants to compete in the Olympics next year despite failing two drug tests and being suspended. This guy is not living in the real world

Cro Cop vs Arlovski upcoming #1 contenders match up

That's not a bad fight. It would be the main event at a Bellator card. You really cannot place Crocop against a top 12 opponent. He will get scorched pretty hard by Big Foot, Roy Nelson, Overeem, Browne, Werdum, Cain, JDS, Miocic (sp), Mir...

MjFrancis

A weird flash art style chest tattoo and a photorealistic stomach tattoo - you know Conner is getting paid because he's actually getting good ink now.

Keen

Aliens ate my babysitter
So, the tiger got shot in the face? Or how am
I supposed to interpret the placement of the tat in relation to his belly button?

A lion tattoo on bis belly? Connor is such a motherfucker. Now I hope Aldo headkicks this guy so hard his shin snaps like a pretzel stick.

Plywood

NeoGAF's smiling token!
The smug look of accomplishment on both Conor and the artists' face coupled with your comments, I'm dying.

dream

TJ vs Barao
Showtime Pettis vs. Miles "The Duty" Jury
Miesha vs. Evil Eye, winner gets Ronda

this card is sick as tits

VoxPop

What an awesome card but..

Will GoDilla vs Barao fall through for a 3rd time?

Not to mention injury prone Pettis.

Meisha vs Eye will end up main event imo.

industrian

will gently cradle you as time slowly ticks away.
I would have thought they would have given Nate Diaz to Pettis. A static fighter such as Diaz would let Pettis put his style on and look good. This is just going to bury Miles Jury... which is probably a good thing.

RIP Kevin Rossier. I'll always remember you as some fat dude who stomped a guy out and then got stomped himself in the first UFC, back when it was pure entertainment with no pretenses of sport or athleticism.

IKizzLE

Wtf? Why is the former light weight champ fighting the #8 guy? Shouldn't be be fighting a top 5 guy instead?

Gotta make one of your most marketable guys look good in a squash match.
Giving him someone like Michael Johnson might give Showtime 2 losses in a row.

Top Bottom