• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

Archaix

Drunky McMurder
Let's fill out the rest of the fantasy bracket -

Alexandru Lungu
Ryback
Fedor
Minowaman
Baruto
Frank Mir
The Mountain

Baruto is booked for a first round fight against Kazuyuki Fujita. Bob Sapp is listed as a Rizin fighter on Wikipedia, so I'm hoping they put him up against a bantamweight in the opener just for giggles.

Fighters will adapt and hire smarter people to take care of their PED intake without getting popped. I still cant believe that pro juicer Lesnar got popped. Of all the people I thought Lesnar was the one to avoid the trap.

lol @ the main event of tonight's Bellator. The dude they were hyping to the heavens (Darrion Caldwell) walked into a guillotine like an amateur and got tapped.

I was just going to say he looked a little better against Maynard

JwhxtQ3.jpg

Guru-Guru

Banned
I think Melendez is the only UFC fighter that I can remember admitting that he took steroids instead of making up some wack excuse about tainted supplements, skin creams, or whatever BS.

Chesskid1

Banned
i always thought it was weird after a fighter gets suspended for steriods, after they come back no one mentions it at all, like it never happened.

Guru-Guru

Banned
Oh nevermind, just looked it up and Melendez did blame it on "products" that he didn't know contained banned substances. Knock him out Barboza!

dream

I feel like the fact that this has gone to a third round exposes both fighters. Edson looks like shit because he can't put down a guy whose ceiling was Strikeforce, and Gil looks like shit because he can't put down Eddy Nochin.

Guru-Guru

Banned
I feel like the fact that this has gone to a third round exposes both fighters. Edson looks like shit because he can't put down a guy whose ceiling was Strikeforce, and Gil looks like shit because he can't put down Eddy Nochin.
Just enjoy it homie. Especially since the next fight is gonna be a stinker.

Top Bottom