• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

MMA-GAF |OT6| All Our Heroes Are P.E.D.

broz0rs

So it seems like Brock passed all his five tests prior to June 28, but one of the three samples he provided after June 28 got popped. It doesn't look like it's all black and white, and it's going to be interesting to see what Brock has to say.

Fox318

So it seems like Brock passed all his five tests prior to June 28, but one of the three samples he provided after June 28 got popped. It doesn't look like it's all black and white, and it's going to be interesting to see what Brock has to say.
In like a week long period he was tested 5 times.

Something is odd here.

Possibly something with a narrow detection window, like HGH. Plus, this happened once. EPO has a small window too, so maybe he was addressing any potential endurance issues for a relatively short notice fight. Just speculating, though. We'll find out eventually.

VoxPop

Lol Hunt needs to chill the fuck out, seriously. He knew what he was getting himself into and got paid handsomely for it. Threatening the UFC and asking for more money isn't exactly going to get you in their good graces especially after you got pummeled by a guy who hasn't fought in 5 years and don't even own a top 10 win in the UFC @ 42 years old.

Completely overestimating his value.

He should just leave and join the Rizin tourney.

Cne2PsNVYAILFg3.jpg

Guru-Guru

Banned
Page signed a 5 fight contract with Bellator before tonight's fight, right? I wanna him see him fight in the UFC someday. Homie is already 29 and still fighting cans. It's fun seeing him get crazy knockouts, but still...

EBI 7 was great as always.

The girl that Cora Sek fought is retarded and is going to grow up to be a female Palhares. She threw a flying knee at Cora's head while she was on the ground and threw a closed fisted punch a couple minutes later.

x8Gee1s.jpg

Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital, proud sponsor of tonight's Victory Fighting Championship, exclusively on UFC Fight Pass.

N° 2048

Holy fuck, that's pretty much what I feel would happen to me if I got kneed by a profession MMA fighter.

I'm pretty sure my head would explode.

iddqd

Chesskid1

Banned
just saw gilbert melendez is fighting edson barboza this weekend. good stuff

always love strikeforce fighters since that's when i started getting into mma

Top Bottom